Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
@suprtrkr I hear ya on the "shinyitis" When that package hits the mailbox and you get all your new toys, its like Xmas morning! Then you get them all set up and running the way you like em and then its like....hmmmm you know what would look cool on this? I wonder how I can get one of those bigger clouds? ohhhhhh I saw this thing on ECF....WANT IT!!!!!!!

I love shinyitis....my wallet and finacee dont!
Lol, tell me all about it :)

Reactions: debstp63

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
And I just realized I haven't given you my official welcome. So here it is:

viannen_01.gif

Welcome!​

pJYvGY3.gif

:D

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I know! I am so excited! Charged it! LOL. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
I didn't mention it earlier, but another part of the reason I do this is I am excited for you :vapor: Lol, next week you'll be a cloud chaser...

Msand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2014
WI
hopefully I am allowed to do a quick shameless plug, but the next time you are looking to order something you might want to check this site out.

Sweet-Vapes | Electronic Cigarettes & Hand Mixed E-Liquids

I just recently found it. I am sure it has been around for awhile. The reason I suggest it is that I have been getting everything from them the next day I order it. You being from Chicago. I would think it would be the same for you. I ordered something on the 3rd and received it on the 4th. I have another order I made last Sunday and it is out for delivery today. I am paying for the cheapest USPS shipping and still receiving it next day.. Its awesome! very competitive pricing too. The only thing I don't like is having to pay for tax. I start purchasing everything online so I didn't have to do that...

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
MVS is a great vendor. They do ship the same day you place your order. I've ordered from them several times and since both they and I are located in NY, I get my order the next day. Of course it is a bit more expensive for me since I do have to pay sales tax. Sweet Vapes is another great vendor since they have really good prices.

debstp63

Jul 7, 2015
Chicago, IL (60616)
Lol, you're very welcome, Deb. That's good gear you ordered; I'm sure you'll be happy with it and it will serve you well. If you have any trouble getting it dialed in to give you the vape you want, come back and ask. The Goofball Squad will leap to aid you ;-) In fact, come back anyway. There is much to learn about this, if it begins to interest you as a hobby, and there is no better place to learn it than ECF. (The bad news is, having bought decent gear, you may have been bitten by the shinyitis bug and find yourself compelled to accumulate more. It has happened to many, including me.) Even if not, come back anyway when you have a spare 5 minutes. Dive into "New Members" and, when you see posts like your first, jump in and tell the n00bs how much help you got here, and how much you love your istick/Nauti combo. When you see the proud-as-punch posts about having gone Three! Whole! Days! without a cig, then chime in and tell 'em how great they're doing and to keep up the good work. Believe me when I tell you this will be a real service to those struggling with the tobacco demon. That's why I do it :)

I am not going anywhere. I already mentioned how much I appreciated the help. This was something I have been contemplating for a long time but wasn't sure exactly how to go about it! I feel I was steamed in the right direction. I can't wait to get my package. I keep checking the status. Still says processing but was sent priority, so hopeful at the latest by Saturday I will be firing that baby up! LOL. I would definitely love to help out a NB if I can now that I will be hanging with the pros!

debstp63

Jul 7, 2015
Chicago, IL (60616)
hopefully I am allowed to do a quick shameless plug, but the next time you are looking to order something you might want to check this site out.

I just recently found it. I am sure it has been around for awhile. The reason I suggest it is that I have been getting everything from them the next day I order it. You being from Chicago. I would think it would be the same for you. I ordered something on the 3rd and received it on the 4th. I have another order I made last Sunday and it is out for delivery today. I am paying for the cheapest USPS shipping and still receiving it next day.. Its awesome! very competitive pricing too. The only thing I don't like is having to pay for tax. I start purchasing everything online so I didn't have to do that...

Thanks! I'll check it out!!!!!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

have had really good experiences with these guys - good product, helpful, good prices, great service

debstp63

Jul 7, 2015
Chicago, IL (60616)

Book marked this one for sure! Wisconsin....you are right! I am going to try their liquid when I need some!!!! Any suggestions?

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
have not tried any of their juices - lot of that would depend on what flavors you are partial too, but they are an excellent gear vendor :)

juice companies I would recommend would be mountain oak vapors (their creme de la crema line is great), shocker eliquids (their new show-stopper is very good, spocker, rocker and teaser are all excellent vapes, great flavor)... charlie noble's commodore pearry is an off the hook pear-vanilla love festival... lol - everyone has their faves... and now the buggers have me diy'ing juice - the fun just never stops

keep asking questions, vape safe, and enjoy the adventure - vape on, sister

Msand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2014
WI
Actually....looked more in depth! This site is great! Thank you!!!!!

No problem! I have not ordered any of their juices. I mostly make my own. When I do break down I normally order from Nickoticket. Their Betelgeues is awesome! Their ACB and Strawnilla are really good too. Starting out though. You should look at a couple of the cheaper sites. Mt Baker vaper. I really like their Strawbana, Hawk Sauce, and Sonic Flare where my favorites. Also their is Vape Wild. I am currently wait for some juice from them, so not sure if they are any good.

links or i didn't happen:

Betelgeuse eLiquid | A Premium fruit eJuice featuring Raspberry, Pineapple, Mango & Peach by Nicoticket

Vapor E Cig Juice | Electronic Cigarette Nicotine Juice

VAPE WILD | Best E-Juice Shop, Free Shipping, Free E Cigarette Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread