On the River, GA
image.jpg
Coffee!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I'm stoked over the new toys, bummed over the innokin quick draw (really thought my idea was both a good sell point and highly possible), so I'm on a strange mixed mood [emoji14]

Maybe I'll get the next one (I really only want one for the ecf branding anyways [emoji14])
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
I hope you get the next one :)
Where is this quick draw going on at? I thought I found it, but am not convinced that I have :) lol

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I hope you get the next one :)
Where is this quick draw going on at? I thought I found it, but am not convinced that I have :) lol

It's a global pinned thread....every week they post a question, and everyone gives an answer. They announce winners on Mondays

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That would be very annoying!

It is!!! Especially when I see her pull up, knowing vape mail has been marked "out for delivery at 10:23" , and she doesn't put it in the mailbox with the junk mail, then makes a second lap for non-letter size stuff. When I call the post office, they say there are no second laps. Snort...as if they care what time we get mail! LOL!!!!!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Wow, I'm like 10 or 11 pages behind on this thread already and have no hope of catching up, so I hope I didn't miss anything major. I did see Red won a Disruptor, which made me look through that thread, but again, there are just too many pages. I was off here too long yesterday due to a BIG storm coming, and trying to get everything done that I needed to do that might use electricity, plus now I think I have strep throat... apparently Rich brought more back from Rapid City last week than groceries. :cry: The storm was bad, and we lost one fairly large tree for sure (haven't done a walk around the property to check for more yet), and luckily, the power was only out in short bursts. NON-bursts of power, I guess I should say! LOL! Anyway, it was blinking off and on for a while, and at one point I thought our roof would actually come off, but it didn't, and all is well.

So in the last few posts on THIS thread, I gather there's some kind of question going on in the Innokin thread that you answer for a chance to win? Can someone please tell me (PLEASE?) what page the new question is on? It's supposed to be weekly, right? When that thread first started, it was just a "click here to enter and share with all your friends" thing, and I did that, but I don't have much time every day to read stuff here, and I miss SO MUCH! Or maybe I'm just whining because I don't feel very good and my throat is sore and my glands are swollen and I'm cranky. LOL! It could be that I'm just too busy to enter contests, and I should just shut up and go sit in my corner and vape what I have. :)

Oh, but there IS some good news! There's a package on its way to me from our dear Uncle with 5 Protank 2s, 4 Protank 2 minis, a boatload of coils, and some as yet undisclosed "surprises." We're helping each other out - he's helping me stock up on the Protanks, and I'm helping him clear out some clutter. ;) Should be here tomorrow! Vape mail always makes me smile! :D

Today I'm going to "take the day off," which is laughable, because there's never a day off here. But I'm going to do the minimum necessary, and try to spend some sideways time on the couch. And maybe make some more juice. I'm really getting into this DIY thing. ;)

~Lannie

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Wow, I'm like 10 or 11 pages behind on this thread already and have no hope of catching up, so I hope I didn't miss anything major. I did see Red won a Disruptor, which made me look through that thread, but again, there are just too many pages. I was off here too long yesterday due to a BIG storm coming, and trying to get everything done that I needed to do that might use electricity, plus now I think I have strep throat... apparently Rich brought more back from Rapid City last week than groceries. :cry: The storm was bad, and we lost one fairly large tree for sure (haven't done a walk around the property to check for more yet), and luckily, the power was only out in short bursts. NON-bursts of power, I guess I should say! LOL! Anyway, it was blinking off and on for a while, and at one point I thought our roof would actually come off, but it didn't, and all is well.

So in the last few posts on THIS thread, I gather there's some kind of question going on in the Innokin thread that you answer for a chance to win? Can someone please tell me (PLEASE?) what page the new question is on? It's supposed to be weekly, right? When that thread first started, it was just a "click here to enter and share with all your friends" thing, and I did that, but I don't have much time every day to read stuff here, and I miss SO MUCH! Or maybe I'm just whining because I don't feel very good and my throat is sore and my glands are swollen and I'm cranky. LOL! It could be that I'm just too busy to enter contests, and I should just shut up and go sit in my corner and vape what I have. :)

Oh, but there IS some good news! There's a package on its way to me from our dear Uncle with 5 Protank 2s, 4 Protank 2 minis, a boatload of coils, and some as yet undisclosed "surprises." We're helping each other out - he's helping me stock up on the Protanks, and I'm helping him clear out some clutter. ;) Should be here tomorrow! Vape mail always makes me smile! :D

Today I'm going to "take the day off," which is laughable, because there's never a day off here. But I'm going to do the minimum necessary, and try to spend some sideways time on the couch. And maybe make some more juice. I'm really getting into this DIY thing. ;)

~Lannie
Oh, sweetie...feel better soon! I've had that stupid sore throat for almost 2 weeks now, and I'm so tired of it. Uncle is a doll, isn't he? I can't have enough Protanks and ordered 2 more yesterday....lol....

The question is posted on Fridays...I'll tag you when it goes up so you can get in on the fun.

Hope you didn't lose anymore trees, and that the girls in the barn didn't have too bad of a night! No more rumpus for them!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Oh, sweetie...feel better soon! I've had that stupid sore throat for almost 2 weeks now, and I'm so tired of it. Uncle is a doll, isn't he? I can't have enough Protanks and ordered 2 more yesterday....lol....

The question is posted on Fridays...I'll tag you when it goes up so you can get in on the fun.

Hope you didn't lose anymore trees, and that the girls in the barn didn't have too bad of a night! No more rumpus for them!

Thank you! :D

I hope we didn't lose any more trees, either. It's not like we don't have enough (we have way too many!), but it's more work for Rich to get out and "process" them. The one that we found down is across the dog yard fence. Luckily, the break in the trunk is up close to the height of the fence so it didn't totally destroy it - it's just sagging a little, but it's going to mean quite a bit of chainsaw work, and dragging limbs and chunks of tree outta there.

The cows were snug and safe in their barn last night, which made it a lot easier to get little Elvira (the heifer) locked up in her stall. Even the chickens were all in their house, so chores were pretty quick. The bad part of the storm had passed by then, anyway, and it was just some light rain. There was more storming during the night, and more rain, but not nearly like the bad one. We were lucky.

~Lannie

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thank you! :D

I hope we didn't lose any more trees, either. It's not like we don't have enough (we have way too many!), but it's more work for Rich to get out and "process" them. The one that we found down is across the dog yard fence. Luckily, the break in the trunk is up close to the height of the fence so it didn't totally destroy it - it's just sagging a little, but it's going to mean quite a bit of chainsaw work, and dragging limbs and chunks of tree outta there.

The cows were snug and safe in their barn last night, which made it a lot easier to get little Elvira (the heifer) locked up in her stall. Even the chickens were all in their house, so chores were pretty quick. The bad part of the storm had passed by then, anyway, and it was just some light rain. There was more storming during the night, and more rain, but not nearly like the bad one. We were lucky.

~Lannie
Poor Rich is going to be working all day...lol...put your feet up, grab a good book, and rest, and vape something with menthol....it helps a little.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
That's craziness....hope it went well!
Happens every time. One of the reasons I always dread going. This time was particularly annoying. My husband was late for work since he had to drive me, and they ended up hurting me during the exam. :facepalm:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I just did some maffs to see how much my DIY juice costs per day lol
I make 120mls of juice for about $4. Ninja and I both use 30ml bottles, which last us both 3 days, 10ml a day give or take. My maffs comes to about $.30 a day! Sure beats the hell outta $6.00 a pack!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Happens every time. One of the reasons I always dread going. This time was particularly annoying. My husband was late for work since he had to drive me, and they ended up hurting me during the exam. :facepalm:
Damn doctors! Need me to examine them for ya?

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Karen and I will go beat him up for you!!!!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Damn doctors! Need me to examine them for ya?
Yes. :grr: I mean the doctor was trying to open something out of a sealed plastic bag and I swear it took her 5 minutes of repeatedly flipping the bag open to find the tear strip. I was thinking "just rip it for goodness sake. you're going to throw it away anyway!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread