Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I just did some maffs to see how much my DIY juice costs per day lol
I make 120mls of juice for about $4. Ninja and I both use 30ml bottles, which last us both 3 days, 10ml a day give or take. My maffs comes to about $.30 a day! Sure beats the hell outta $6.00 a pack!
Lol....even with a few mini buying sprees which I log on my app..have still saved over $1000 in under 7 months

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Yes. :grr: I mean the doctor was trying to open something out of a sealed plastic bag and I swear it took her 5 minutes of repeatedly flipping the bag open to find the tear strip. I was thinking "just rip it for goodness sake. you're going to throw it away anyway!"
Didn't she have a pair of :censored: scissors? We aren't cavemen! :shock:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Makes it worse when it's a woman doc and they get rough...geesh, I hops she at least warmed it up for you!!!!
You would think a woman doc would be more prepared for the task at hand! I'm mean, come on! She knows what you are THERE for! Just do your damn job doc! Lol rant over ;)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

I think we need to make a B double E double R UN!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ooooh......just got a text from my friend in MN who was one of the recipients of the @NancyB and @Mizzegirl PIF-fest....her BF had a heart attack, and they both got serious about quitting the sticks and started vaping, FINALLY. No smokes since last Tuesday for her...and he has been usIng a patch and vaping...lol...so there's TWO more converted!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Oh, btw, I took a picture of my hair while I was grumpily waiting. You're welcome. :lol: :lol:

ZppB0cw.jpg

This picture looks like it oddly smeared my face, lol.
Love the hair!!!! I want mine like that next...lol...and I especially like the grumpy expression...lol...it's fitting for where you were!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I really like how it turned out. It just looks silver from the sides and back, but since I made the bottom layer purple, it shows in the front like that. :) You can also really see the difference between the layers if I do a ponytail or braids.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I really like how it turned out. It just looks silver from the sides and back, but since I made the bottom layer purple, it shows in the front like that. :) You can also really see the difference between the layers if I do a ponytail or braids.
I'm gonna let ya do mine when the time comes to do it again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread