Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The glass is fully ambidexterous.

I remember going over to my Riding Partners house once. He had his Bicycle up and a Stand and I could tell he was .......

I asked him What was Up?

He told me he was Trying to swap-out his Pedals. And that the Right Side pedal came off with No Problems. But he Couldn't for the Life of Him get the Left side one Off.

I just Smiled and said... "Maybe I can Show You a Little Trick that Might Help."

LOL

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Didn't you have one come apart on you before? tank pipe was threaded on both ends if I remember correctly...
You gotta watch that Gorilla strength! :eek: :lol:
Yes, Cheech. But no ripe raspberries were harmed in that disassembly. I was hybridizing daylilies. Your memory is good. Top and bottom metal caps are both threaded, and screw into the chimney pipe. Finnicky, but adjustable for a nice, tight fit.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Alright Fellow Vapers, finally got it all done! Got the iStck 40 TC's, GS Air TC Tanks to go with. Found Coils with Free Shipping. Even picked up some Skins for the iStick 40!

While searching this all I found another Seven 22 to add to my 26650 Mod Collection for just $25 Bucks and something I've been wanting for a while an Aspire CF MAXX 50 Watt Mod so I can mount one of the Aspire Atlantis Mega BVC Sub-Ohm Tanks I recently acquired! I would say a Very Productive Morning!

And I have Lynn all to blame for it!

Thanks Lynn!

Skully {:{}

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
I have had one M come apart-not sure why....
Cosmic entropy, a sure harbinger of Zombies.

Don't look under the sofa..

hqdefault.jpg

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Alright Fellow Vapers, finally got it all done! Got the iStck 40 TC's, GS Air TC Tanks to go with. Found Coils with Free Shipping. Even picked up some Skins for the iStick 40!

While searching this all I found another Seven 22 to add to my 26650 Mod Collection for just $25 Bucks and something I've been wanting for a while an Aspire CF MAXX 50 Watt Mod so I can mount one of the Aspire Atlantis Mega BVC Sub-Ohm Tanks I recently acquired! I would say a Very Productive Morning!

And I have Lynn all to blame for it!

Thanks Lynn!

Skully {:{}
If I may ask, where did you find the coils with free shipping?

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Dammit! My cat got out again last night... hmmm? What's that you say? Evil zombie breakout cat? Yes, why yes he is... why do you ask?
Oh, I have one of those escape artist cats. :glare:

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
If I may ask, where did you find the coils with free shipping?
Rocky Mountain Vapors offers free shipping on the new coils with orders over $14... with their SUMMER15 25% discount code, the packs come out to $7.50 a pop. Order two or more and it ships free.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Rocky Mountain Vapors offers free shipping on the new coils with orders over $14... with their SUMMER15 25% discount code, the packs come out to $7.50 a pop. Order two or more and it ships free.
I'd stock up, though... no telling how long that code is good for. It's actually cheaper here than on Fast Tech, for the time being.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
So, Sweet-Vapes finally got the TC Tank in-$14.95. They also have a price for the full IStick 40W and TC tank kit-$54.95, but it's not in stock yet. I believe I did better piecing my kit together from Rocky Mountain and Vapor DNA. My TC tank showed up today. It does look like a big step up from the M''s and MS's in quality. Hopefully, my 40W IStick will show up tomorrow!
vapordna has them for 12.59 with coupon deals10, but the shipping is 4.99. :ohmy:

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Reactions: Bukket5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread