Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope your Mom continues to be comfortable as well. I send you my sympathy and good vibes :)
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Thanks, we've lived 'far away' for most my adult life by choice, and we've certainly tossed around the 'what should we do' at this time of her life! We've visited often thru the years with many happy memories. I appreciate your sympathy.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
My side is doing good today! I did not sleep on it last night and I woke up not sleeping on it! Anytime I wake up not laying on it, it does not hurt, and as long as I take it easy and not push, pull, or strain on it it stays ok. I even ate a piece of pizza earlier and it is not hurting :) On top of a pipping egg I am having the best day I have had in the last 2 weeks!! Lol

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
You are all welcome to join me for dinner!

(ingore the 100 lb yellow lab who thinks that half of everryones plate should be fed to him!)
I will bring my husky and he will fit right in with your lab [emoji14] He also will expect half of everyone's plate! (Unless my soon to be hubby comes and if that happens lil husky wont even try! Lol)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell I'm excited [emoji14]

98a379f9b815c4d09af84cdcdfd7f34d.jpg

862ac1d9e264ba250b64fd3cc723b7d4.jpg

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Yay!
Wow! That is beautiful!!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Max is snoring under the bed...any louder, I'm gonna have to turn the TV up
Bahahaha! That is too great! Ram used to snore like that! Lol One night I went downstairs to the bathroom and my bf and Ram were snoring and Ram was vibrating the floor. Haha

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Bahahaha! That is too great! Ram used to snore like that! Lol One night I went downstairs to the bathroom and my bf and Ram were snoring and Ram was vibrating the floor. Haha

If he and Jim could just snore in synch, it would be much easier

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Thanks, we've lived 'far away' for most my adult life by choice, and we've certainly tossed around the 'what should we do' at this time of her life! We've visited often thru the years with many happy memories. I appreciate your sympathy.
I give you all of my sypathy....I know the feeling. I had a scare with my Dad last year, and my heart felt like it broke into a hundred pieces. I am sure her memories were as good as yours, and even though she may not be able to tell you she appreciates and loves you :)

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell I'm excited :p

98a379f9b815c4d09af84cdcdfd7f34d.jpg

862ac1d9e264ba250b64fd3cc723b7d4.jpg

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

The first picture makes it look woodgrain - but the 2nd one is really nice looking too (grin) - Glad you like it and it's producing great for you! So happy!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My side is doing good today! I did not sleep on it last night and I woke up not sleeping on it! Anytime I wake up not laying on it, it does not hurt, and as long as I take it easy and not push, pull, or strain on it it stays ok. I even ate a piece of pizza earlier and it is not hurting :) On top of a pipping egg I am having the best day I have had in the last 2 weeks!! Lol

Atta girl!!!! Hope it continues to improve!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I will bring my husky and he will fit right in with your lab [emoji14] He also will expect half of everyone's plate! (Unless my soon to be hubby comes and if that happens lil husky wont even try! Lol)

LOLOL!! I am very happy to read that your side is feeling better!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
How was your day Seleya?

Mine was uneventful. (Surprise it was raining!!!) I am starting to think I went to sleep a week ago and woke up in Seattle..
(except for the thunder I could believe that) LOL

I had left over corn on the cob from last night so I made a steak and salad to go with that for dinner.

What are you all vaping today?

Tomorrow is quick draw question day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread