what is flooding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
If you are speaking of the Nautilus and its BVCs, I thought the combination was "moody". To me it seemed the air vacuum would change and excess juice would get to the coil (flooding) or not enough juice got to the coil, which is to little air.

Then I read on here about not tightening down the glass so much on the rubber seal and the same for the cap on the tank. That did help. I have moved on, but the Nautilus worked well and had good flavor.

I still recommend it because of simpleness and quality flavor. It just takes a bit to get used to its personality. It has a little more than others, that's all.

Skylare

Jan 18, 2014
Calgary
If you are speaking of the Nautilus and its BVCs, I thought the combination was "moody". To me it seemed the air vacuum would change and excess juice would get to the coil (flooding) or not enough juice got to the coil, which is to little air.

Then I read on here about not tightening down the glass so much on the rubber seal and the same for the cap on the tank. That did help. I have moved on, but the Nautilus worked well and had good flavor.

I still recommend it because of simpleness and quality flavor. It just takes a bit to get used to its personality. It has a little more than others, that's all.
hi thanks so much for your reply!! actually i am moving to aspire from kanger and really wanted to like these but i won't be with the Nautilus just some cheap tank to start (Aspire Vivi Nova-S glass) so would you really recommend the bvc coils??

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
They were top end about a year ago and were simple. There are a lot of new tanks (RTA/clearomizers) out that are better, but take a little more understanding. But, there are many Youtube videos and discussions here.

The Kangertech Subtank Mini has factory coils that make it simple. Look into it on YouTube. Others will suggest others, too. All have preferences.

Good luck.

kakiser56

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
New Hope, PA
I have three aspire nautilus tanks. The small 2.5 ml ones never flood. I can vape them down to the last drop. The larger 5ml one will sometimes flood when the amount pf liquid drops below 50%. The vacuum changes which causes the flooding. I use the BDC coils, not the BVC as I vape 100% VG, which doesn't wick very well on the BVC coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread