Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
We lived in Tacoma. just out side the main entrance to the air force base.
In the apartment complex on the right? We were on base (McChord) while I was in high school and I had friends in that area after high school. :) My first job was at the KFC right over the bridge on Bridgeport. :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
sometimes I feel like the USPS deliberately plays with my emotions by withholding vape-mail... makes me want to tinkle in their lemonade...
Maybe I should go sit in the lobby again....last time, I was there waiting for 3 hours to file a complaint. They kept asking me to keep it down, I said I could talk to other customers while I waited. Really made them mad when I sat on the floor...lol...bum knee does not like standing that long!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
our regular carrier is awesome, does a great job and is super friendly... i think i need to make her some of those chocolate chocolate chip cookies - as long as they don't freak out about possible terrorist cookie bombs, lol... i just the the USPS in general struggles to get the job done - probably unfair on my part, as the vast majority of the time, i have no (or minimal) issues with tracking/ delivery - but there are times i would SWEAR there is a narcoleptic squirrel with ADD running the routing software...

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hey, y'all....got up early cause its park day for me and Max...but seems he might have a touch of the same bug Jim had a few days ago, and he's not going anywhere today. YUCK!!! He needs a bath, and not one in the pond at the park. So...we're home for the day!
Oh no! Feel better soon, Max! :(

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
In the apartment complex on the right? We were on base (McChord) while I was in high school and I had friends in that area after high school. :) My first job was at the KFC right over the bridge on Bridgeport. :)
That's where I got hit by the drunk driver...just leaving McChord, past the guard gate. I was on the overpass and got nailed...lol...I bet the guard rail on the opposite side is still bent!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's where I got hit by the drunk driver...just leaving McChord, past the guard gate. I was on the overpass and got nailed...lol...I bet the guard rail on the opposite side is still bent!
Whoa! It is definitely dangerous territory right there!! :shock:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
His nose is cold, but he has a dirty tail...lol...and he's embarrassed and won't come out from under the bed
Oh poor baby!! :( It's so sad when they get embarrassed. Lhattie does the same thing. She hides and hangs her head.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
yeah, I wasn't happy...and max will make it out eventually. Poor boy is ashamed
Poor fella!
Tommy sends him get well wishes ;)
image.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Cooladdict, I must admit I loved that area whilst I was stationed there, in fact I wear a momento from that time...my first and well only other tattoo was done at a shop in Bremerton, loved the puget sound area
I miss it...I miss the Sound, I miss the mountains!!!

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
In all the travels I have had, to this day I can't think of anything more beautiful than coming into Seattle on the ferry at night. That is something I have told my kids. It is a skyline I will always remember...no no no, the space needle is on the left. [emoji106]

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
What really chaffs my keister to this day, and I still despise ozzy Osbourne for it, I had tickets in hand to see his concert while I was stationed there, I was so looking forward to seeing the opening act...queensryche playing at home cause they would have gone all out for their local fans, then ozzy cancels the gig, oh I was ......

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Cooladdict, I must admit I loved that area whilst I was stationed there, in fact I wear a momento from that time...my first and well only other tattoo was done at a shop in Bremerton, loved the puget sound area
Bremerton is absolutely gorgeous. We had a Golden Retreiver, Virgil, who was freakishly large. He is the sweetest boy ever but when my husband left for North Dakota my granddaughter was staying here and she was just barely 3 years old. He was a danger to her because he didn't know his size and would send her flying, lol. I rehomed him to a couple out in Bremerton and we did a home visit before we transferred him over. Absolutely gorgeous. Now he gets to chase birdies and play in the water all day long. Broke our hearts to lose him but he is in the perfect place, bless his big ol' heart. :) My friend's son works at the shipyard up there so she goes up quite often. I might have to go with her next time so I can swing by and see Virgil!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
In all the travels I have had, to this day I can't think of anything more beautiful than coming into Seattle on the ferry at night. That is something I have told my kids. It is a skyline I will always remember...no no no, the space needle is on the left. [emoji106]
Coming in at any angle is gorgeous. There is one curve on I-5 that I watch every time we round it because as soon as you do BAM! There it is. The city in all its glory. It is breathtaking at night.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
What really chaffs my keister to this day, and I still despise ozzy Osbourne for it, I had tickets in hand to see his concert while I was stationed there, I was so looking forward to seeing the opening act...queensryche playing at home cause they would have gone all out for their local fans, then ozzy cancels the gig, oh I was ......
I remember that! Lots of people were very upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread