Sigelei 75w Temp Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Cunningham

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Anyone tested one of these out? I've thought about getting a temp control mod and these seem to be around $70-$80. I just don't have any nickel sub ohm coils (I don't build myself, just use the sub coils like the Delta 2 etc)

Would this be ideal for the price range, something that will work with the new nickel (or titanium) coils coming out? Or is there better products in the price range.

I have no idea how temp control would help or hurt. All I know is ohms/watts. I'm guessing the nickel or titanium can handle higher temps so warmer vapes at lower watts?

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I've done a video on one too, but it can cost you $56 for it. I got the Sigelei Elite tank with it because well, It's newer and I wanted to review them and I'm a small channel haha. It's my first time using ni200 coils and I'm happy with it. It seems to be hit and miss if your buttons rattle. Mine do :facepalm: the doors are also finger print magnets but you can wipe it off easily. Also depending on what watts and such you run, battery life can suck for you. I'm very happy with mine though, I'm glad I bought it.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I absolutely love mine. It's small, light, super easy to use. I have 5 different TC mods, the Sigelei, the Snow Wolf 200, the evic-VT, the SX Mini, and the rDNA40. Out of all 5, the Sigelei is the one that I use the most, followed by the Snow Wolf. Yes, the battery life can suck with just a single battery, however it only takes seconds to swap out the battery.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
I use temp control for flavor. I do not taste e juices anymore with normal kanthal builds. As long as my e juice isn't peanut butter, i can care less what e juice I'm vaping, just as long as it's 12 mg nic.. TC changed that for me. I think that this sigelei mod is one of the best looking mods I have seen in a long time. If I didn't have a 80 watt mod already, I would buy this one for sure. But I need double 18650's I hate chargers and batteries and hate charging them. Im waiting for the pegasus by Aspire for a single battery device. They designed a mod that comes with a charge stand, wireless charging! :thumb: I think that is my next mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread