Not open for further replies.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
8/2
Hi everyone! Got into my walking boot yesterday, but doc says to still use the knee scooter when I can. It's a good thing, because walking hurts really really bad. It's amazing how weak your muscles and how stiff your ankle gets after not walking for a month!

SO glad I don't have to go outside to smoke anymore! Way too humid today. Vaping a delicious dessert and enjoying the TV.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/2
Hello y'all. Working on "the budget " at the moment...I can hear Lincoln screaming from here ...No fun..so I'm headin out in a bit to re-pot some lemon/lime/orange sproutlings that I sprouted from seed. Wind is too gusty here and the temps get too cold to plant them outside, so they will be house dwellers and Winter over in my atrium area. Enjoy the day,all!

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/2
So glad today is Sunday, that means my vapemail will be here tomorrow!! (Finally, seems like it's been forever)

Ditto! Got a ton of juice that should be here tomorrow. I just hope the postal nazi delivers.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/3
I don't know if i have vapemail...but I see some other mail out for delivery....so I shall wait & see if they do deliver......it was held in Portland for almost a week........I think they were on vacation............
I only got one of my tanks cleaned yesterday so it's not tasting as good as it should....I will get it done today......

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
8/3

The one and only vape mail I am waiting for has been hold up in TX for 9 days! :-x

In all seriousness, at what point should I file a claim?

I would at least call by now. I've heard a lot of people mentioning vapemail being help up in TX, but I haven't had that problem. Even ordered FROM TX and got it at the normal time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread