Not open for further replies.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
I'm so left out of the party :/
Maybe next weekend :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
You and me both! I didn't even make the top 44 list! :cry:

Meh. It's probably karma for getting such good deals at the B&M lately. A Derringer for a buck? :shock::thumbs:

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
I'm so left out of the party :/
Maybe next weekend [emoji14]
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Me to, on the feeling of being left out, and I made the top twenty
You and me both! I didn't even make the top 44 list! :cry:

Meh. It's probably karma for getting such good deals at the B&M lately. A Derringer for a buck? :shock::thumbs:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
YOu sound like hubby! No more big dogs!!
Hookie is not exactlhy small.. but compared to Worfy he is 60 lbs lighter.
I am going to have more big pets. He should just be happy I am not bringing home another horse :)

What do you all think of this dish set??
Amazon.com | Gibson Elite Urban Society 16 Piece Dinnerware Set: Home And Garden Products: Dinnerware Sets
If we had the room we would definitely have Virgil still! At 9ne poi t we had 4 dogs, 2 cats. Two were retrievers, Lhattie, who weighs 14 pounds, and her daughter;Bella, who weighed 7 pounds. It was always complete chaos, lol. I am, however, contemplating a pygmy goat or 2. The back yard is fenced and they would wear Homer smooth out! :) I think the dinner set is awesome! I have a coffee mug like that and I love it.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I completely agree! I love big dogs! They get such a bad rap from some people :( (when I say that I mean people tend to think all big dogs are violent, and could eat you in your sleep! Lol)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
It's so weird. The bigger ones are the most gentle! I am more afraid of the time you terriers. They can be vicious little ankle biter, lol. :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
It's so weird. The bigger ones are the most gentle! I am more afraid of the time you terriers. They can be vicious little ankle biter, lol. :)
That's why I don't like chihuahuas....they're just plain mean.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It's par for the course...when I asked about it, and said " this is what I mean by poor service", she flipped her dreads at me and pulled away.
LOL!!!! I am soon glad you got to throw that in her face! I suppose she will just say she wasn't working 2 months ago, too? Really ridiculous

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's why I don't like chihuahuas....they're just plain mean.
Little Bella (not my Bella I talked about earlier), the one in my avi, is an absolute doll. She belongs to my daughter and her boyfriend. Well more my daughter's boyfriend because she is his service animal. He suffers from PTSD from the war and she could not be a better companion for him. If I could have her cloned I would in an instant. She is like no Chihuahua I have ever met. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread