Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Has anyone tracked down an SXK Rs yet? They're in stock direct at SXK (minimum 5 units etc) according to their FB, but I've yet to hear which, if any, vendor stocks them.

hey there lad! I thouyght 3fvape were stocking them?!?! no?!?! As I type this I can feel a 'yiou should read the rest of this thread' post heading my way from someone.....lol!

Reactions: TheBloke

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Oh yeah, I see they list them now.

I also received the single build plate (W) Squape Rs from 3FVape. First deck was D.O.A. and they promptly sent me out a replacement. After two months of waiting all is working now and for the most part I like it, but... I find the condensate collects badly in the mouth piece. Every 30 minutes or so I need to wipe it out. Mind you there is no gurgling or flooding because of it. 7/10

Is that the one that says SXK specifically? This one? SXK SQRS Reloaded Squape RS RTA Atomizer

That has W deck with it only, but I don't know if there are other 3fvape ones that also have just the one deck

Be disappointing if yours is the SXK, and that it isn't a perfect 1:1

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
hi again roxynoodle !
it is a fairly large box..black..looks like a cr sribled letter and printed below ehpro .with flip top lid.
no answer jet on the email to them.
hi again roxynoodle
I gues you are right it is glass ! tried to scrape a bit with a knife ..its not plastic.
anyway got an email back from eciggity they want me to send them a video of the defect !!! how am I video tape missing o rings??
ja right I am going to spend 3 hrs to make and upload to you tube so they can see missing o rings ..so much for that ..
where can I buy some ?

Marmaduke

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Essen, Germany
Interesting question. I want to look for some , too, because I ruined one of the spare ones of my Kingtu Squape R. I think , I'll just measure the spare one and order at a special shop. I've got one or two here in Germany, but that doesn't help you much over here.
Don't you have shops here that specialize in stuff like that?Orings are cheap, so normally you get about 20 for 1€ minimum.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
hi again roxynoodle
I gues you are right it is glass ! tried to scrape a bit with a knife ..its not plastic.
anyway got an email back from eciggity they want me to send them a video of the defect !!! how am I video tape missing o rings??
ja right I am going to spend 3 hrs to make and upload to you tube so they can see missing o rings ..so much for that ..
where can I buy some ?

The O Ring Store.

I would tell Eciggity you can't video missing o rings because they sit in tiny grooves inside the metal tank, and you don't have laproscopy cameras :rolleyes:

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Oh yeah, I see they list them now.

Is that the one that says SXK specifically? This one? SXK SQRS Reloaded Squape RS RTA Atomizer

That has W deck with it only, but I don't know if there are other 3fvape ones that also have just the one deck

Be disappointing if yours is the SXK, and that it isn't a perfect 1:1

No mine is the Model 4250 not the SXK. It was the first single build plate (W) listed. Overall it's not too bad. But like I said it's the pooling of the condensate in the mouth piece, which I assume is a design issue with all Squapes, is my only complaint. But it pales in comparison to my Taifun GT V2 for flavor. If your looking for a solid 3ml atomizer I would choose the (HotCig) Taifun GS V2 over the Squape Rs any day.

Last edited:

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
Interesting question. I want to look for some , too, because I ruined one of the spare ones of my Kingtu Squape R. I think , I'll just measure the spare one and order at a special shop. I've got one or two here in Germany, but that doesn't help you much over here.
Don't you have shops here that specialize in stuff like that?Orings are cheap, so normally you get about 20 for 1€ minimum.
hi marmaduke !
essen gerade um die ecke von Bremen ? lol I will be in Bremen on the first of September to visit sisters !
good luck on getting the right size so

Reactions: Marmaduke

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
Hi @rolf, yes there are supposed to be 2 o rings. In my Squape R there were transparent ones, so I was mistaken by thinking there were none and took the glass out. If there really are no o rings, you should look on the homepage of "stattqualm" the producer. With the product Squape Rs on the same page you find "Anleitung Glastausch". At least you can have a look at the pictures if you don't understand German. It is not difficult but a pita to do.
It is important that you have something round with the same diameter as the glass to push the glass back in again. It has to go over the first o ring that tends to come out again when you try that.
hi again marmaduke !
I must have missed that anleitung glastausch note will go there now and find it . jes german no problem was born in Bremen.

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
No mine is the Model 4250 not the SXK. It was the first single build plate (W) listed. Overall it's not too bad. But like I said it's the pooling of the condensate in the mouth piece, which I assume is a design issue with all Squapes, is my only complaint. But it pales in comparison to my Taifun GT V2 for flavor. If your looking for a solid 3ml atomizer I would choose the (HotCig) Taifun GS V2 over the Squape Rs any day.

OK that's good to hear - I'll order the SXK one then and we'll see how they compare. Thanks

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
OK that's good to hear - I'll order the SXK one then and we'll see how they compare. Thanks
not sure if you read my post about the Ivogo that comes with all 5 decks? I've had it for a couple weeks now and it's been great. all the decks work. no shorts or jumping ohms. and, fit and finish is great! loving the "B" deck. works like a dripper with a tank on top ;0) I highly recommend it :)

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
not sure if you read my post about the Ivogo that comes with all 5 decks? I've had it for a couple weeks now and it's been great. all the decks work. no shorts or jumping ohms. and, fit and finish is great! loving the "B" deck. works like a dripper with a tank on top ;0) I highly recommend it :)

Yeah that does sound good - where did you get it from? Do you have a link handy?

I still want to try the SXK but maybe I'll get the Ivogo as well! :)

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
I didn't think there was any connection between Ivogo and SXK? Or at least, not a permanent one - maybe Ivogo have in the past released re-badged SXK products, as for example Infinite used to do a lot.

In fact, I have a vague recollection of hearing that Ivogo was another brand/sister-company of Infinite. If that's true, then yes they definitely would have released SXK products.

But I believe SXK are now trying to strike out on their own, be their own brand, and therefore I would be quite surprised if the current SXK Squape Rs is the same as the current Ivogo one.

Anyway, I'll likely buy both and then I can be sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread