8/27 #1

upload_2015-8-27_8-24-51.png

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wahoooooooooo congrats to Kennokin and Romano Cheese!! Wookie, thanks so much for the contest. Wasn't able to do much with it. Been taking care of my son after a minor surgery and couldn't get online much this week.

**not an entry**

@Debadoo

I'm actually really happy with the istick30 and nautilus mini. I'm interested in the removable battery mods, but scared of the safety issues, and don't want to get into all that drama. ;) I'm also completely enthralled by the bottom feeds (WHAT? NO cleaning tanks!) but for a poor kid with little disposable income, the istick is treating me pretty darn well. I'm only vaping to quit smoking, and I'm actually hoping my journey will be over by february, so I'm not trying to acquire too many toys, but who knows! I did just get a bunch of DIY stuff, so we'll see what happens. :D

squoking just seems so. . . intriguing.

And your wood mod. omgee. <3
Never tried an Istick, but tons of folks love em. The 30's especially seem to be great little batts. The nice thing about the Reos are that once you buy them, and get an atty you like, once every couple years or so you buy a roll of wire (my last one was 2.75) and a box of cotton or whatever you use for wick. lol I totally understand little disposable income, and if you're planning to get off vaping as well that's wonderful. But should you ever decide you want more information about them, feel free to PM me. The woods are expensive, but you can get good deals on the metal mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread