Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hello, everyone. :)

I received the Irish Cream today, and all I can say is
wow_zps82ea6279.gif
!!! They really nailed it! This tastes just like Bailey's Irish Cream, both on the inhale and exhale. It seems that I can sense a little difference in notes on inhale and exhale, but I'm not enough of a reviewer (or taster) to be able to tell exactly what. I've been vaping Cinnamon Red Hots so long that it's hard to distinguish things sometimes. I don't know if AVE juices are already steeped or for us not, but this Irish Cream is Excellent upon delivery!

I'm vaping it right now in a Mech and Dual Coil Dripper at 0.75Ω with Organic Cotton, so that's probably about 20 Watts on a Fresh Battery, after the Voltage Drops from the Mech and my older 10 Amp Panasonic CGH18650CH Batteries. I have an Evolv Kick II and I'm curious to try it at lower Regulated Watts.

I also have a Computer Power Supply rig setup that I use to vape at 5 Volts on lower ohms. On this Dripper with 0.75Ω, that's 33.33 Watts. So here goes...

1_bigone110_zps5ba638cc.gif

This is truly a Great Vape!!! All you High-Wattage users will love this juice! Sorry I haven't tried lower Watts yet.

You can bet I'll be telling everyone about it, Wookie. I know quite a few people, mostly ladies, who love Bailey's Irish Cream. I hope I can drum up some sales for you. When I tell them about it, I'll include the link to it on your website.

Thank you so much for this contest and the win. And thanks for the included Business Cards. I usually ask for some, but I forgot, and I love that added touch. They are really classy cards, too.
Thanks again, and all the best to you and AVE in 2015! :toast: You Rock!!! :thumbs:

For any who may be interested, here are two shots of the Computer Power Supply rig.

5650f435-2b58-4f00-aa8e-5970520ed0b0_zpsced04317.jpg
c23474ea-1ca0-4f49-ac1b-1c8ba47acb26_zpsd32ed750.jpg

I don't use a Vivi Nova anymore, but I still use this rig from time to time. The little box with the green LEDs in the 1st picture is a Computer Power Supply Tester that turns ON the Power Supply. The rig is made from a dead eGo-T Battery Tube. I mounted the Red Button 30W Switch in the bottom. I have connection capabilities for 3.3V and 5V now. The USB Cable was originally used as an extension cord and connector to 3.3V (I tapped in a USB Plug to 3.3V on the Power Supply). When I added the 5V connection, I replaced the USB Cord on the eGo Battery Tube with AC Rip Cord, so it could handle the higher Amps, and I used a mated 4-pin Computer Connector.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Everyone's names were entered into the drawing and 3 winners were picked at random.

The winners are:

1) 100%VG

2) redheadone

3) slowone2

Congrats to all the winners! Please PM your information along with the name of the e-juice you would like and the mg strength :) thanks everyone for participating!

Sorry I haven't said this sooner...

cooltext1358896434.png~original

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Thought I'd give an update, since the thread is still open. I've been vaping the Irish Cream at 8 Watts on my ZMax, in an AGA-T2 with Organic Cotton and a 1.7Ω single 29g microcoil (it's probably closer to 1.8Ω). The Irish Cream is still great! The higher Watts mentioned earlier bring out the flavor better, and deliver more nuances, but that really eats up the juice fast. 8 Watts is still extremely good.
Thanks again, Wookie and AVE. :thumbs: :toast:

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
I'm late with my review here, not at all because of the shipping or product. Shipping was very fast, within a couple days. I wanted to let it steep for a while. I chose the PG Hype, and this is the best peach/melon I have ever had. Wow the hype is super good. Nice sweet peach on the inhale and a sweet melon on the exhale. Amazing throat hit and still huge clouds of vapor at 3.4 any of you cloud chasers out there you will love this juice. This juice is at the top of my list of favorites.
Thank you again Alien Visions and Wookie1

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
I've been letting my Bobas bounty steep, and let me tell you it lives up to its reputation!! one of the best out there!! I could not be more happy. Thank you again Wookie 1
If anyone has not tried it , do, you won't be disappoint]ed!!

You're welcome glad to hear you liked it!

Reactions: 100%VG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread