Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Got home from work to have the most awesome package awaiting me :)

lc151kB.jpg

UsUecQ5.jpg

The juices all smell sublime, have to clean a dripper to try them. Awesome packaging and choice of flavors.

The Reliant is smaller than I thought, well manufactured and the fit and finish is flawless. Can't ask more from a device...Temperature control, mechanical mode, 60 watts in 0.1 watt increments on a single 18650, built in charging, large clear display, perfect fire button. I must find some titanium wire immediately so I can get in on the TC revolution and see what all the hubbub is about.

I can't thank you enough a_rey88 and Apollo, this saved my week and certainly made my month. I am ecstatic and humbled by the prizes. Anyone on the fence about the Reliant, I think it's definitely worth the asking price. I felt it was on the expensive side but after holding and using the device, it is worth it in my opinion.

Thanks again to everyone who congratulated me and good luck to all the contestants, and have a great weekend.

*edit*
Cool Fire IV included for size comparison.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL

The juices all smell sublime, have to clean a dripper to try them. Awesome packaging and choice of flavors.

The Reliant is smaller than I thought, well manufactured and the fit and finish is flawless. Can't ask more from a device...Temperature control, mechanical mode, 60 watts in 0.1 watt increments on a single 18650, built in charging, large clear display, perfect fire button. I must find some titanium wire immediately so I can get in on the TC revolution and see what all the hubbub is about.

I can't thank you enough a_rey88 and Apollo, this saved my week and certainly made my month. I am ecstatic and humbled by the prizes. Anyone on the fence about the Reliant, I think it's definitely worth the asking price. I felt it was on the expensive side but after holding and using the device, it is worth it in my opinion.

Thanks again to everyone who congratulated me and good luck to all the contestants, and have a great weekend.

Congrats again! What a wonderful prize package! And so quick also! Enjoy!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

lc151kB.jpg

UsUecQ5.jpg

*edit*
That is so awesome! Congrats again, and thanks for sharing it so we can live vicariously through you!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

lc151kB.jpg

UsUecQ5.jpg

*edit*
Welcome to the reliant family :p
What flavors did you get?
You got STICKERS! I didn't get no stickers :D
Cool thing, pay attention to the wattage on your reliant, if you set the wattage higher then the battery can handle, it will automatically adjust down.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

lc151kB.jpg

UsUecQ5.jpg

*edit*
Looks amazing! Congrats again

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I know it. We are facing the same thing in Washington. We do have one senator who has vowed to fight for us, though. He believes that vaping is saving lives and should NOT be classified as a tobacco product. I can't believe that California bill was so all-inclusive!!! How on earth are they even going to regulate that? "Flashlight parts" can look like anything, lol.
YAY for a smart senator!! I'm with you on the "flashlight parts" thought...I just hate to think of it going to that extreme BUT if that's what it takes then so be it lol...Ive got friends in Cali who are looking to me for help making the change away from smoking and if I have to send things in covert ways then that's what Ill do to help save their lives!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
YAY for a smart senator!! I'm with you on the "flashlight parts" thought...I just hate to think of it going to that extreme BUT if that's what it takes then so be it lol...Ive got friends in Cali who are looking to me for help making the change away from smoking and if I have to send things in covert ways then that's what Ill do to help save their lives!!
My son lives there, too. I guess online ordering in discreet brown wrapped boxes will be the way to go!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Welcome to the reliant family :p
What flavors did you get?
You got STICKERS! I didn't get no stickers :D
Cool thing, pay attention to the wattage on your reliant, if you set the wattage higher then the battery can handle, it will automatically adjust down.

Love the stickers.

I got Guava Lava (guava w/lemongrass), Sugar .... (butterscotch custard), and two Miss Samoa. I tried the Somoa and it's excellent. You hear juice tastes exactly like what it's modeled after all the time, I never say this but in the case of Miss Somoa...it's like a girlscout just dropped off a fresh batch of cookies. Has a nice sweet chocolate with coconut inhale and a wonderful cookie exhale.

I can tell by the smell I will really like the other two as well. Definitely high quality juice.

I need some titanium wire so I can build the Zephyrus, probably order some later tonight. I'm not a fan of the thought of nickel wire but I may drop in to a local shop and see if I can get a small amount.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Love the stickers.

I got Guava Lava (guava w/lemongrass), Sugar .... (butterscotch custard), and two Miss Samoa. I tried the Somoa and it's excellent. You hear juice tastes exactly like what it's modeled after all the time, I never say this but in the case of Miss Somoa...it's like a girlscout just dropped off a fresh batch of cookies. Has a nice sweet chocolate with coconut inhale and a wonderful cookie exhale.

I can tell by the smell I will really like the other two as well. Definitely high quality juice.

I need some titanium wire so I can build the Zephyrus, probably order some later tonight. I'm not a fan of nickel wire but I may drop in to a local shop and see if I can get a small amount.
Now, I have to go look into Sugar .........that sounds so good right now!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Love the stickers.

I need some titanium wire so I can build the Zephyrus, probably order some later tonight. I'm not a fan of the thought of nickel wire but I may drop in to a local shop and see if I can get a small amount.
I get my Ti from here:
Pure Titanium Wire - 100% Guarantee - Specific for Jewelry Surgical Gr – Unkamen Supplies

Good prices, fast shipping, and being a jewelry making supply place, they sent my order with a little sample pack of beads, jump rings and the like (which I'll probably send to Mary for her spiffing of mods).

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Whoa nice prize..I want too! Nice picture also!....Now I want M&M's...Can you use a standard 18650 such as an AW IMR 10a or does it need a VCT4 version?.....I am not real up on batteries:facepalm:

Congratulations!
The nice thing about the reliant is it tests the batteries in it, and limits the wattage to the specific battery :D

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares

lc151kB.jpg

UsUecQ5.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who congratulated me and good luck to all the contestants, and have a great weekend

Great prizes congrats on your win :)

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
The nice thing about the reliant is it tests the batteries in it, and limits the wattage to the specific battery :D
You can use a 10A AW, just keep it within the limits of the battery. A VTC5/4 or Samsung 25R is a much better choice.
Well this is good since I have an array of batteries just not the typical ones used in high wattage mods. So on the outside chance I can win one at least I have a battery to get the ball rolling...Thanks!:thumb::D

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread