Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I cant believe she is spamming hg now, luckily the rules there are pretty clear, and I havent seen her following them, so we know that shw shouldn't win, let the b...h whine, she didnt follow the rules...period.
Vera allows it while waiting for a drawing...I hope anyone but either of those twits wins....although I wouldn't mind a repeat....lol

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ok, I officially am giving up on that other thread. The one person who has been bad mouthing cody actually won a mod. All her whining has paid off. God help us
She's busy spamming the HG thread right now. sigh.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
is it funny that I'm trying to read this thread about spamming the other thread, while trying to spam the other thread so I can win, then I accidentally spam this thread? oooooo... my head is spinning lol
I posted something in the wrong thread the other day, lol. So hard to keep up! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yeah, she's lost it
I guess she's got the bug! I don't do well when it gets crazy like that. I had to stop bidding on things on Ebay when that was a thing. I get too anxious and overly invested. Probably why I have only won one thing on ECF ever, lol. :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
i just have a low tolerance for fake people... part of the reason I am fond of you loons... granted, y'all crazy, but you're REAL crazy :)

i tend to take the penguin approach... smile and wave, boys... smile and wave...

one thing recovery taught me is that truly, i want everyone to do well, be happy, be successful... but some folks (who, coincidentally annoy the everloving snot out of me) I want to do well WAY FAR AWAY FROM ME... that's all :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
i just have a low tolerance for fake people... part of the reason I am fond of you loons... granted, y'all crazy, but you're REAL crazy :)

i tend to take the penguin approach... smile and wave, boys... smile and wave...

one thing recovery taught me is that truly, i want everyone to do well, be happy, be successful... but some folks (who, coincidentally annoy the everloving snot out of me) I want to do well WAY FAR AWAY FROM ME... that's all :)
I'm laughing so hard, almost woke up hubby....PS..not a snot lover here....lmaooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread