Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Well, you won't get smoke with what we use. :) [HASHTAG]#notblowingsmoke[/HASHTAG]

At 3.5v on 0.5 ohms you're at 4.9w. This is why you're not getting any vapor. You should easily be able to go up to 25-30w or more on that coil. If it's tasting burnt, than it's not wicking right, or you didn't prim the coil. Either way, with that low of watts, i don't see you getting almost any vapor.

Edit: I stand corrected from ImThatGuy, I messed up the math. Regardless at 24.5w, there should be a good amount of vapor.

Last edited:

Aurion

Jul 31, 2015
Well, you won't get smoke with what we use. :) [HASHTAG]#notblowingsmoke[/HASHTAG]

At 3.5v on 0.5 ohms you're at 4.9w. This is why you're not getting any vapor. You should easily be able to go up to 25-30w or more on that coil. If it's tasting burnt, than it's not wicking right, or you didn't prim the coil. Either way, with that low of watts, i don't see you getting almost any vapor.

Edit: I stand corrected from ImThatGuy, I messed up the math. Regardless at 24.5w, there should be a good amount of vapor.
Im vaping at 23 watts whilst using the ipv2 mod, the flavor is there but not satisfied wif the smoke amount

OBEYbryant

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas
Exactlyyy, but really though vaping does cutdown my smoke intake

Yup! Thats how I started too. I would smoke analogs and vape occasionally. Then after a few weeks the vape takes over the cigarettes and you will be smoke free! Once you notice cigarettes taste and feel nasty. Thats the time to completely switch over. Its pretty difficult to just go cold turkey.

Aurion

Jul 31, 2015
Yup! Thats how I started too. I would smoke analogs and vape occasionally. Then after a few weeks the vape takes over the cigarettes and you will be smoke free! Once you notice cigarettes taste and feel nasty. Thats the time to completely switch over. Its pretty difficult to just go cold turkey.
But its kinda hard though especially after having my meal, the urge for cigarettes is too hard to ignore.
Entering my 3rd week now and i smoke like only 1 stick a day

Aurion

Jul 31, 2015
Where do you live?

Also, is it the .5 ohm triton head? I think the Triton can take a whole bunch of different heads, perhaps you should try the Atlantis 2 or MELO coils?
Indonesia n its very hard to get this vape stuffs, theres like only 1 shop in my area n atleast a 2 hour drive if i wanna go to a decent shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread