Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I bookmarked that page for "future reference." I forgot to see what shipping charges were... I'll check later. If I could just find that Ebay page (don't go looking, I'll look again when I have time), those were a buck less and NO shipping charge. I kind of like the gray and champagne colors, too. ;)

OK, must go eat dinner now, then go do evening chores. 'Night all! See you tomorrow!

~Lannie

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Still no sign of my silicone drip tips from FT, either. Or my juice from Clearette. Grrrrrrr
I actually got an email from Gear Best today. It was a form letter apology for the "few" who might have had to wait a long time for something that was out of stock, lol. I thought it was a nice gesture and I took comfort in knowing this was sent out to all of their customers, so it isn't just me they are targeting. :D I even got a 15% off coupon... for men's clothing, LOL! Oh well. They tried. :)

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I actually got an email from Gear Best today. It was a form letter apology for the "few" who might have had to wait a long time for something that was out of stock, lol. I thought it was a nice gesture and I took comfort in knowing this was sent out to all of their customers, so it isn't just me they are targeting. :D I even got a 15% off coupon... for men's clothing, LOL! Oh well. They tried. :)
Well, I filed a negative review with ECF...don't know if will pass the 7 days test, because they did respond by email last week...but the week before that, they told me they were shipped, and that was a lie. So...we'll wait it out. In the meantime, I have my shiny new tank, and 30ml of Sweet Tarts juice coming courtesy of DIY Flavor Shack...lol

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I will have hubby pick some up. Thanks!! (I am guessing I will find that at a health food store?)

In the mean time I have some orajel.

Ari had to leave before her hair dried but she promised to take a picture and send it to me tonight so I will email it to you Selaya and post here too.

I think it is not as pastel as she wanted but she is totally OK with that. But it was hard to tell while it was still wet.

Lannie I love the baby chick updates!!
Even if it's a little dark, it will lighten up after a wash or two [emoji14]

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Lol...I should be doing the floors....vacuumed yesterday and have tumbleweeds again already...ugh...much more fun to add stuff to my shopping cart on Fasttech. More drip tips, another subtank (stop laughing), gonna try a clone, a set of 10 sets of purple orings, and some extra .5 coils. I said stop laughing!!! Since I kind of got cheated out of my birthday, and had to postpone shopping, I'm making up for it with my next order....lol
You go, girl!!! Just as soon as I have a vape budget again I will be doing the same thing!!! :banana:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Btw, question for the DIYers.

I've had a cart stewing on WizLabs for months. Really want to start DIY. Every time I get the money scraped up, stuff is out of stock. When I don't have any money, they have everything.

Anybody know if there's a way for me to place an order even if something is out of stock and have them just ship it when they get it? I don't mind waiting, I've already been waiting for months to pull the trigger!
If you call them they may do it over the phone :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
View attachment 486019

It worked in a new, blank message. I must not be leaving enough space. ID-10-T error again. :rolleyes:

Let's see if I can get the pics of her new house in here, too.

View attachment 486020

View attachment 486021

Notice it's clean. It doesn't STAY clean very long, trust me. She's learned how to scratch! LOL! And she eats A LOT, and you know what happens then! LOL!

The pop bottle you see in there is our nifty little homemade waterer. I cut the bottom of a sour cream container off, then Rich took a plastic pop bottle, drilled a small hole down toward the bottom, and then hot glued it to the sour cream container base. I have to hold my finger over the hole to fill the bottle, but once the cap's back on, the water slowly leaks out into the base until the hole is covered, and then stops. So as she drinks and the water level goes below the level of the hole, it fills back up again. We have regular store-bought chick waterers, but they're as big as that whole cage, so we had to make something small, and it worked!

Also, that tiny little perch is gone. (Sometimes Rich thinks things will work, and goes to so much trouble, and then they don't.) It was much too small for her toes to grab, and chickens would rather roost on something flat, so now he needs to find her a little flat board to perch on. In the meantime, she's just sitting on the floor.

~Lannie
Oh my heck, that food bowl picture!!! It doesn't get much cuter than that. :) She looks so happy to have her very own home with WINDOWS!!! I just love the updates on her. You guys are doing an awesome job with that sweet baby girl. Thank you for the updates. I love them!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Oh my heck, that food bowl picture!!! It doesn't get much cuter than that. :) She looks so happy to have her very own home with WINDOWS!!! I just love the updates on her. You guys are doing an awesome job with that sweet baby girl. Thank you for the updates. I love them!!!
Yep..Chicklet has a fan club!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
So I had put in batteries that were only about 55 percent charged into the X Cube II (they were at about 3.75 volts). Been vaping on it all day, and now after a little over 8 hours of use, the batteries finally died. Got the flashing red warning lights and put the batteries on the charger. The batteries showed 3.21 volts when it started recharging. A pair of fully charged batteries will definitely last me a whole day on this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread