Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
image.jpg
image.jpg

First off, I am always amazed at how quickly Reos ships orders and gets them across the country in record speed. Secondly, I knew that the Blue Metallic LP Grand would be sparkly because my Red Metallic is better than any picture can capture. What I hadn't figured on was that my new Reo would complement my Mini Cooper so well! Gotta say, my love for all things Reo just grew even deeper.....

Nice looking family huh?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Wow!!!
shok.gif
Nice photos! The Red and Blue Metallics really stand out. Do you get a Purple look at times from the Blue Reo??

Thanks! The photos did come out nicely. I did have to cut them down a bit (size for import), necessitating that I had to lose some of the redwoods in the background. The good news is that the car pic didn't show the dust on the "bonnet".

Ed, I haven't noticed any purple shades yet. Plan on having her out and about more today in different lighting and we will see. Like the red, even though they sparkle, the base colors are pretty androgynous.

Good day all!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Sparkly blue was prolly my favorite of any metal REO I had.
Is that t tiny cocobolo in the background?
That is a Bobinga 18490 that I got in last years' wood mod sale. Amazing quality, hits like a machine and feels perfect in my hand. Sometimes I think about up-grading. The contacts and then I think "why."

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Great collection :) I personally am loving that red one, but red is my favorite color.
My Reo wouldn't sparkle like that in daylight pics, but I could imagine I would spend a full day out with my DSLR taking pictures if mine did haha.

I'm pleasantly surprised that my "camera" ( aka IPhone with HDR setting) was able to pick up some of the sparkles. But as you know, no pictures can do these metallics justice, like holding them in ones hands.. I believe the same can be said about the Woodvils...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread