Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
My beautiful wife of thirty-four years, today is our anniversary, is getting a little unhappy with my being on the computer so much. In an effort to make it another thirty-four, I am going to vacate the thread for a while.
Smart man. ;)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
My beautiful wife of thirty-four years, today is our anniversary, is getting a little unhappy with my being on the computer so much. In an effort to make it another thirty-four, I am going to vacate the thread for a while.
Wise move!!! We'll be here when you get back! ENJOY!!:)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
So... you married a thirty-four year old. Does that make you a cradle robber?

P.S. Happy anniversary!

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
yepper, I prefer the plastic over the glass
cheaper, lighter, does not break AS EASY…

I don’t do ‘tank cracker’ juices, so no need for glass...

lovin' my SMOK - RBC's , NBC's , & GBC's w/ bcc

:)

All good points, puf, that I had not really considered before...

So...can you point me towards a Plastic, 5ml. clearomizer that takes T3S coils???

Reactions: Oregon Linda

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
smart move man. Beats my "um ...go get me a beer? *smile*" :D

Last edited:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Gran, Lynn, AllElseFailed, Kataya, Canno, etc. were right. The PT3 PT2 coils will fit the T3S like they were made for em. My wife is happily vapin with four set ups right now thanks to Gran's generosity and quick action. He mailed these Saturday and I got em Monday.
21 brand new coils and sealed Unitank mini! :thumbs:
new coils 001 (600x443).jpg

I'll pif the mini when I go to the Power plant shutdown.
I ordered some coils on ebay Friday but they didn't ship til yesterday. She'll have 30 years worth now:)

Last edited:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Gran, Lynn, AllElseFailed, Kataya, Canno, etc. were right. The PT3 coils will fit the T3S like they were made for em. My wife is happily vapin with four set ups right now thanks to Gran's generosity and quick action. He mailed these Saturday and I got em Monday.
21 brand new coils and sealed Unitank mini! :thumbs:
View attachment 486423
I'll pif the mini when I go to the Power plant shutdown.
I ordered some coils on ebay Friday but they didn't ship til yesterday. She'll have 30 years worth now:)
Thanks for the kind words, Bike. Minor edit: They are PT 2 coils. Glad for you and Mrs. Bikenstein that they fit.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Are those PT2 coils dual coils, Gran? I knew that the original PT (PT1 I guess) coils fit, but didn't know those did.
Singles, Linda.

Probably the same coil used in the PT 1. Box label is "Coil Unit for Protank and EVOD".

Last edited:
Reactions: Oregon Linda

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Well after much trial and error I have come to the conclusion this GS Air M needs to be no more than 60% full for a good vape. All I can think of is it is a vacuum issue...? But for the cost, it is as close to a Nauty as you will find. I like it but I guess I only qualify as 1/2 an airhead!
11e4ef86.x120.gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Well after much trial and error I have come to the conclusion this GS Air M needs to be no more than 60% full for a good vape. All I can think of is it is a vacuum issue...? But for the cost, it is as close to a Nauty as you will find. I like it but I guess I only qualify as 1/2 an airhead! View attachment 486473
I have not noticed this -- do you notice it more indoors? outdoors? hot or cold weather? with specific pg/vg mixes?
What is the particular problem that makes it not a "good vape"? Which coils?
This just won't do -- we need as close to flawless performance as we can get!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I have not noticed this -- do you notice it more indoors? outdoors? hot or cold weather? with specific pg/vg mixes?
What is the particular problem that makes it not a "good vape"? Which coils?
This just won't do -- we need as close to flawless performance as we can get!
Too many questions, this is Martini night:lol:.....Cold is not happening here yet, it vapes the same in or out...70/30 exclusively.
At first I had a bad coil(1.5) right out of the gate, then changed to the 1.2 cotton and it was musty tasting, this just needed to be work out thru a bit of time and the flavor came around. I thought all was good so i filled the tank full and the TH was OK but the vapor was a wisp. So I continued to vape and it finally started to produce vapor once the level dropped top half full, but the TH has dropped off. I get a nice plume now but the TH is weak.

I am beginning to consider my days with Timothy Leary are coming back to haunt me!:lol::lol::lol:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Too many questions, this is Martini night:lol:.....Cold is not happening here yet, it vapes the same in or out...70/30 exclusively.
At first I had a bad coil(1.5) right out of the gate, then changed to the 1.2 cotton and it was musty tasting, this just needed to be work out thru a bit of time and the flavor came around. I thought all was good so i filled the tank full and the TH was OK but the vapor was a wisp. So I continued to vape and it finally started to produce vapor once the level dropped top half full, but the TH has dropped off. I get a nice plume now but the TH is weak.

I am beginning to consider my days with Timothy Leary are coming back to haunt me!:lol::lol::lol:
You did a really good job answering all those questions on Martini night, buddy!!!
51RFCJ6ZZWL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg

Now, we just need someone to come along who has some suggestions for you. I wish I could help, and I would not be happy with what you are experiencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread