RM 7 (yep, 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
:( My center post is spinning on mine. Do center posts "screw" into the base of atomizers? Is this a situation where I can tighten the center post by spinning it? I can turn it to the right, I think it's the right, and it reaches a point where it stops spinning but when I try to tighten the screw to trap my wire the post spins to the left. Is there anything I can do?
You can tighten the screw in the base of the 510 with a 5/64 I allen wrench I believe that is the size . It helps to hold the center post with a small pair of pliers while you do this . Don't over do it on tightening the screw . The more you tighten the screw the center post will have less material sticking out to make contact with your mods center post

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
You could try mounting on the reo first then put your coil on and it should stay tight when you tighten the screw.. try that first before possably sending it in.
Yes indeed that will help for sure if you have the atty on nice and snug smart man

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
You can tighten the screw in the base of the 510 with a 5/64 I allen wrench I believe that is the size . It helps to hold the center post with a small pair of pliers while you do this . Don't over do it on tightening the screw . The more you tighten the screw the center post will have less material sticking out to make contact with your mods center post

Awesome, will try this, thanks Rob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread