Origin Vape Giveaway Thread Part 9 - The funnest thread on ECF =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
9/4, #1

Until ninja puppy Juan said, "c'mon you guys, let's go - I really have to pee."

ninja-puppy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jmur

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
9/4 #2

"Duh!" said the others. "What else do you think this thing is for?"

09/04 Entry #2 . . .

Ninja puppy "Juan" (who happen to be the leader given his 3 pips) turned back around and sternly looking at the other Pups said - THAT IS NOT for urinating, it's for those humans to get water so that they can put out fires - Ya' Stupid DOGS . . . NOW - Let's Go . . .

Reactions: jmur

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
9/4
Ninja puppy "Juan" (who happen to be the leader given his 3 pips) turned back around and sternly looking at the other Pups said - THAT IS NOT for urinating, it's for those humans to get water so that they can put out fires - Ya' Stupid DOGS . . . NOW - Let's Go . . .
And off the ninja pups marched to find the nearest tree...

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
9/4
And lo and behold, as ninja puppy Juan was relieving himself, he noticed up on the tree, that poor squirrel, still working on the coconut...
and he couldn't be sure, but he thought he saw that she was wearing a hula costume as well...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
9/5 #1

They remind me of another band I heard once..........I think they were called the Beatles........and they were awesome....

9/5 Entry #1 . . .

As "Samurai Cat" listen to the music, he started to go down memory lane and thought of all the other bands that he like too . . . "Iron Butterfly" . . . "Ziggy Stardust & the Spiders from Mars" . . . " Adam and the Ants" . . .

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/5 #2
"...and the Froggs...that's my favorite!!" , said , Samurai Cat.
"It's the Troggs, you Nimbus cloud...", piped in Ninja Kitteh from out of the Shadows....
Samurai cat jumped so high into the air........As the Ninja puppies Jumped back and took their ninja stance....

(Katz don't forget to number your post)........

Reactions: KatzWh1skers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread