Prime juices and flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
have 2 simply questions pertaining juices.

1. what are prime juices? looking at fusion vapors as I wanted to try out unicorns blood I hear it is good then I see their "prime" line. I see other juices that say "prime" as well I believe five pawns is one of those juices. is their anything special about these juices? it does say on fusion vapor it's made for drippers but I don't have a dripper can I still use these flavors regardless/ should I they are high in vg I believe and I'm more of a flavor person.

2. is it worth trying many flavors or simply buying 1 flavor in bulk and cheaper? I currently have 6 flavors looking to purchase some new flavors or just one huge 120ml bottle of just 1 flavor for about $50. what do you think is the best option for now/ I do NOT mind vaping that 120ml bottle for a while just wanted other peoples opinions

johnnyelvapo

May 1, 2015
USA
when i started vaping i bought a bunch of different flavors untill i found the few profiles i enjoyed, now i buy many differnt of those flavor profiles and an occasional off profile one. i usually dont buy 120ml bottles the juices i reguallry buy i will buy 2 30 ml for the month one to vape right away and one ot steep while im vaping the first. and i beleieve the prime juice thing is just a way to make a few extra bucks off us but thats just my beleif because ive never bought them. if you mean the presteeped "reserve" juices that cost 15-20 dollars more than the regular version of that juice.

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
are those "prime" juices any worth it though I mean are they basically the same thing or do they add more high quality pg/vg/flavorings in them? I vape a lot 30ml can probably be gone in 3 weeks thus why am debating for the 120ml plus it is cheaper. only reason I want to try that prime juice though is they have 2 flavors that sound amazing and had decent reviews/good. if anything I think I will just try 30ml bottles and see if I actually enjoy those flavor then possibly run 60ml next time. I currently have 6 flavors only found maybe 2-3 at max that I love.

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
are those "prime" juices any worth it though I mean are they basically the same thing or do they add more high quality pg/vg/flavorings in them? I vape a lot 30ml can probably be gone in 3 weeks thus why am debating for the 120ml plus it is cheaper. only reason I want to try that prime juice though is they have 2 flavors that sound amazing and had decent reviews/good. if anything I think I will just try 30ml bottles and see if I actually enjoy those flavor then possibly run 60ml next time. I currently have 6 flavors only found maybe 2-3 at max that I love.

30ml in 3 weeks and you call that "a lot"? If 30 ml were lasting me 3 weeks, I'd be vaping CLR with gold dust mixed in it.

Reactions: jacob bonilla

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I asked the same question to Fuzion on their web site late this week. They told me that since I don't drip liquids, I wouldn't be satisfied with their Prime line. I don't think the Prime line is pre-steeped anyway. Since I like strong flavored juice, they recommended a few of their regular juices that have stronger flavors. I can't remember all of the ones they recommended but I know they said the Krankberry and Unicorn Blood have a lot of flavor. I have tried Fuzion's WaterFelons and I like it a lot. I never even steeped it and it had plenty of good flavor to me.

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
I assumed since they kept stating good for dripping. been having a hard time just trying to get flavor from other juices in general on any set up. not sure if vapers tongue or what. might simply save those 2 prime juices for an RDA I have quite a few juices I'm trying to get rid of they don't taste that great imo or they are too strong in nic lvl. will probably invest in an RDA very soon once I learn more about them and get the money for the entire set up to start dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread