redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My big German shepherd is afraid of my cat [emoji14]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping
Max used to tolerate cats, until his big brother was attacked by one of the ferals. After he died, Max took it upon himself to patrol the perimeter and keep it safe for his other brother.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Hi gang..I have some catching up to do...
Yes, maxi-moo is adorable :wub::wub::hubba:
The cinnamon we used is very subtle and doesn't create any harsher throat hit or leave any nasty artificial aftertastes You may find yourself pleasantly suprised by this one if you're willing to give it a try!

Baja Burst is definitely one of our most popular flavors and matches spot on to the drink it was based off of imo. Kiwi watermelon when we launched it awhile back quickly took the spot of watermelon in my top choice line up.
Wow..I am such a noob...I haven't yet tried any of these juices...but I'd LOVE to :hubba: ...They all sound amazing.

now a leaf raking mod would certainly make it on hubbys must have list!! )
Well..I just got a visual of that...it's prob not what u meant, but I think a leaf-raking mod would be VERY popular this time of year! I sure coulda used a lawn-mowing mod this Summer .:thumb:

The first and only coil I've ever built was with 26 gauge kanthal, 3mm, eight wraps and came out to be 1.2 ohms. I mounted into a Lemo tank I just got and wicked it. Shockingly, it fired up beautifully and wicked perfectly. I've been using it with my Istick 30 and what a difference it made to the vape. I've only ever used the 1.8 Nauti replacement coils and never knew how much better it could get..
Wow @Marina2 ..I'm impressed! I will be getting into coil building soon (out of necessity)..but I AGREE... I just noticed tonight all the flavor I've been missing, and why I was so ready to just give up with my lil pen battery cheapo....I haven't been able to put down my iTaste 60W Pro3 ...but I wanted to change vapes, so I went back to my pen vape.... Couldn't even RECOGNIZE what flavor I was vaping:shock:
A good solid device..like that Reliant :wub: ....makes ALL the difference!
Now I have a pic of my own to share....Mistress of cat scratches....Anyone who owns cats knows what I'm talkin about!!:rolleyes:
scratchy bleedy.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Definitely, we want to make sure that we offer everyone an opportunity to switch to vaping so we offer all levels of vaping products from cig-a-likes and eGos all the way to the advanced TC mods. And the E-liquid to match with our regular Apollo and Signature series being 50/50 and our Fa-Q and Lindbergh lines of MAX VG.

BTW has anyone tried Air Mail from our Lindbergh line yet? I haven't been able to put it down for the past 3 weeks and very surprised I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I'm usually one to switch flavors multiple times a day or every few days longest.
That is the next juice I am ordering. Apple muffin. Yuummmm. I am vaping FOUR right now and I like it, but I need max VG! :)

Last edited:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I'm really picky about eliquid and Apollo's quality is awesome. I have only tried the three Fa-Q juices I won but they have more flavor than %95± of all liquids I have tried over the past 4 or so years.

Miss Samoa is not really my preferred profile but is the most accurate flavor I have vaped, tastes exactly like the girl scout cookie the name suggests. Sweet chocolate and cookie inhale, toasted coconut exhale with a nice lingering finish. This is the best coconut and chocolate I have tasted in a vape.

Sugar .... is excellent, if you like butterscotch even a small amount you will likely love this. Nice, creamy ever so lightly spiced (not cinnamon) butterscotch inhale with a wonderful custard exhale.

Guava Blast is an amazing guava lemonade (my description), just the right amount of tart citrus mellowed by sweet guava.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm really picky about eliquid and Apollo's quality is awesome. I have only tried the three Fa-Q juices I won but they have more flavor than %95± of all liquids I have tried over the past 4 or so years.

Miss Samoa is not really my preferred profile but is the most accurate flavor I have vaped, tastes exactly like the girl scout cookie the name suggests. Sweet chocolate and cookie inhale, toasted coconut exhale with a nice lingering finish. This is the best coconut and chocolate I have tasted in a vape.

Sugar .... is excellent, if you like butterscotch even a small amount you will likely love this. Nice, creamy ever so lightly spiced (not cinnamon) butterscotch inhale with a wonderful custard exhale.

Guava Blast is an amazing guava lemonade (my description), just the right amount of tart citrus mellowed by sweet guava.
Sugar .... is on my list of "to try" juices

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

I will try Sugar .... and Miss Samoa as well. I have heard great things about both of them from lots of people and I am all about strong flavor! I am very much on a seasonal flavors kick right now, which is why I want to try the Air Mail first. I am into all things apple and pumpkin, lol. :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I will try Sugar .... and Miss Samoa as well. I have heard great things about both of them from lots of people and I am all about strong flavor! I am very much on a seasonal flavors kick right now, which is why I want to try the Air Mail first. I am into all things apple and pumpkin, lol. :)
SWEETS.....and sours...lmaooooo

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast

You won't find a max VG liquid with stronger flavor than Fa-Q (or even 50/50), it's pretty amazing since most high VG liquid has muted flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread