Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
Thanks I will check out Ahlusion....I wont try the Halo due to the extended shipping times and pricing, but thanks!

The price is what it is.. Halo's shipping is the absolute fastest of any I have ever ordered from and I've ordered dozens of times. Never heard that one before.

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good deep Caramel or Caramel tobacco juice? The recent caramels that I have bought are kinda on the weak side flavor wise. I really like a good heavy caramel taste! I am not looking for a RY4 though!
I hope this suggestion is helpful.....one that I like very much and ordered more than once and recommend is Nirvana Vapor Caramel Custard Karma. Top rate to me...

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
Re: Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4..

Vaping this right now....good juice, great price! :vapor:

Yes it's a good juice. I enjoy it myself, but it has no semblance of a heavy Caramel or what the OP was asking for. Just saying , in case the OP hasn't tried it yet. It really doesn't even qualify as an RY4.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
I know you said you have already tried Nicoticket but they have one called Absolute Creme Brûlée (ACB). It's amazing!! Heavy dose of Caramel, with their In House Tobacco. Seriously good! Might fit the bill.

http://www.nicoticket.com/eliquid/black-labels/absolut-creme-brulee-white-label/

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Another vote for Absolute Creme Brulee. When I got my first bottle, the tobacco was overpowering. Now that it has aged, the caramel is strong with a nice tobacco note in the background.

Reactions: RuDawg7890

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You might give a test drive on Caramel Reef (pvliquids.com).

"Orchestrated caramel flavorings in concert with mingling sweet tobacco highlights. Many NLV customers enjoy vaping this unique blend on it's own. Also used as an excellent mixer to add a touch of caramel deliciousness to other finished vapor liquids."

It is caramel thru and thru. I don't find it terribly sweet and the tobacco is light and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread