Status
Not open for further replies.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Reo's aren't pricey at all relative to the TMods. For the price of one TMod one could buy 2-3 Reo's depending on which style is chosen. I've heard nothing but good things about the TMod and there are also CC Mods now here on ECF, another bottom feeder. Both made by two very awesome members and both really nice high quality mods.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I'd start with a REO and if squonking agrees with you, get on a list for a tmod or a custom classics. They're expensive and there's a pretty long wait for either one. You can have a REO and an Atty in your mailbox in a few days. The REO is an excellent starting point. Realistically priced and pretty easy to sell if its not for you.
I have several reos, 5 tmods and a cc due in a few weeks. They're all fantastic. The reos work like they did when I got them. Rob (reos mods) has an excellent assortment of bottom fed attys and plenty of mods in stock. Great company and the perfect place to get a set up that will outlive you.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I'd start with a REO and if squonking agrees with you, get on a list for a tmod or a custom classics. They're expensive and there's a pretty long wait for either one. You can have a REO and an Atty in your mailbox in a few days. The REO is an excellent starting point. Realistically priced and pretty easy to sell if its not for you.
I have several reos, 5 tmods and a cc due in a few weeks. They're all fantastic. The reos work like they did when I got them. Rob (reos mods) has an excellent assortment of bottom fed attys and plenty of mods in stock. Great company and the perfect place to get a set up that will outlive you.

Listen to this dude. He knows of what he speaks.

Reactions: Asbestos4004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread