What is your favorite RDA???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
The LED light is the opposite of a selling point for me but that is a really cool looking dripper!

I only have 3 RDAs and they are all in constant circulation for me but I would have to list them in the following order:
1: Dark Horse
2: GA Rampage
3: Mutilator

Love the airflow of the Mutilator but it only has a chuff cap option there is no 510 adaptor and this hurts it in my rankings.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Helios V1 - Flavor and good airflow, raised posts and t-post positive
Quasar V1 - Great Flavor
Mutation X V2 - Great clouding RDA with great airflow for it for when I'm wanting to cloud

Most of my RDAs are narrow or small chambers for flavor, only couple like the Mutation, Patriot, and Omega are wide chambered.

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
NEPA
Derringer - Great flavor from the small chamber and I love how small it is, perfect for my rDNA 40
Mutation X V4 - Positive block, 2mm post holes, and has airflow options for chasing clouds or flavor and single/dual coil

I've had a handful of other RDA's but I can't think of one I like as much as these two. I really wanna grab a Velocity and I think the Vortice 2 looks awesome as well.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hey Everyone,

I'm just curious as to what is everyone's favorite RDA? Personally, my top 3 favorite RDA's are:

-Kennedy competition V4
-Freakshow
-Mutation x v4

I also hear that the Velocity RDA is pretty great too but haven't tried that one yet

Common topic here recently :)

I only have a few types of RDAs, and the Velocity is my absolute favorite so far. I have a couple bottom-feed mods, so I got the replaceable pins. I've heard rumor that the Velocity Mini is pretty sweet too (shorter chamber, but same build deck)

themightyturtle

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2015
Bryson City, NC
Right now I'm in love with my Fogwind Alliance. Very airy, and the juice well is so deep that I think it could be classified as an RTA. Just an all around amazing device.

I hear good things about the Velocity. It will most likely be my next purchase. The post design intrigues me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread