• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for a RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
don't buy globin mini v2 can liao. look sleek as ..... only can take normal 26 coils, the deck too small for any twisted/or fancy coils. the tank gets hot easily and flavor is not that good. and the tip is different from normal drip tip so if u wanna find a different drip tip, it is gonna be hard.

I think you have just made alot of gob mini users laugh. I can even get a 7-8 wrap clapton coil in there without having to squeeze it like a sandwich. My tank doesn't get hot that easily because I do not build such super low subohms and the flavor is the best out there than any tank IMO.

BigBenFPF

Sep 15, 2015
West side
I think you have just made alot of gob mini users laugh. I can even get a 7-8 wrap clapton coil in there without having to squeeze it like a sandwich. My tank doesn't get hot that easily because I do not build such super low subohms and the flavor is the best out there than any tank IMO.
then it's me being inexperienced XD sorry about it! :/

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Darksaber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2015
Land of no return
25714d72ddfe88d99ec640d758585208.jpg

The nuke looks cute. Anyone using it?

starlord1

Oct 11, 2015
Patagonia
I'm looking for an RDA as well. Hows the turbo v2? anyone of you guys use it?

I had the v2 and I advise against it, the plastic sides from the top cap for connecting to the barrel melts easily as it's positioned too near the posts/coils.
You'll be vaping melted plastic in no time. :confused:
If you really like the turbos, get v3. :)

taps41

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Singapore
Mutation X V4 has great air flow. Easy to rebuild deck. Great flavor and cloud in my opinion. Mine's a clone.
I got misled when trying to purchase mutation and got multator instead. But it is also damn good. Much cheaper that mutation also.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread