Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I don't like that it has sample stamped on the top, so every time I take a damn pic it shows up! Gonna have to get my dremel out!
If you use your Dremel, won't that scratch off that chrome finish? I would try using some rubbing compound.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
If you use your Dremel, won't that scratch off that chrome finish? I would try using some rubbing compound.
Me and my dremel are tight! Check out the mirror polish on my knife!
image.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm running this one at 55 with .26 parallel 26g
Here's a pic of ma coilz ;)
View attachment 497467
Them's beautiful! You are a master coil maker. :) I am down to just 1 more Clapton. I have some Kanthal, though, so I MIGHT build me a couple of coils for mah new Haze. Orrr, I might order some premade. :D I really want to try the stainless coils after reading Cody's review!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
In the smartphone app, my XCube is set to go down to 20 percent battery (the lowest setting). So I just vape until it stops working and it starts flashing red.
I have mine set at 20% too but I never let it get that far. I think I am still expecting it to be drained before its time, lol. I usually charge them when they are around 3.5 amps.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Them's beautiful! You are a master coil maker. :) I am down to just 1 more Clapton. I have some Kanthal, though, so I MIGHT build me a couple of coils for mah new Haze. Orrr, I might order some premade. :D I really want to try the stainless coils after reading Cody's review!
I do aiight fer a girl ;)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I just put the batteries in the charger, they were at 23% :)
Which batteries are you using? I have the blue Samsung ones and I love them! I only have 2 sets and a single, though. I used to have 4 full sets! Not sure where the other ones got off to. Hopefully my son will clean his room someday and they will turn up. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ahhh, I think mine are 2500 mah. Maybe that makes a difference? I got mine from that place that shall not be mentioned here but is across the hall a while ago. I wish that would happen again because I could use some backups!

Reactions: redrebel821

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Me and my dremel are tight! Check out the mirror polish on my knife!
View attachment 497470
Oooh, that's right purty! I got my hubby a dremel kit years ago for Christmas but he has never used it. I should pull it out and play with it someday, 'cept my handwriting sux and I would be afraid to polish something! But maybe someday. :D

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
We get to build hubby's little half brother a computer for Christmas. Been wanting to do this and finally got the go-ahead and a dollar amount from his dad. Been in PC Part Land for the past 2 hours. :lol: Weeeeeeeeeee. Makes me really want to upgrade my computer, though.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
We get to build hubby's little half brother a computer for Christmas. Been wanting to do this and finally got the go-ahead and a dollar amount from his dad. Been in PC Part Land for the past 2 hours. :lol: Weeeeeeeeeee. Makes me really want to upgrade my computer, though.
I'm no good at that...lol

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I'm no good at that...lol
Well, we both work and get a lot of our entertainment on the computer, so having knowledge of them is essential to our lifestyle. :p

His parents don't know much about computers either, which is why we get to do all of the fun stuff, lol.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Well, we both work and get a lot of our entertainment on the computer, so having knowledge of them is essential to our lifestyle. :p

His parents don't know much about computers either, which is why we get to do all of the fun stuff, lol.
Lol... It's good you know what to do, then!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Well DUHHH! :D Besides, if you left how could I tell you that Homer almost ate $0 today? My son gave me cash for his phone bill and I put it on the laptop stand and went into the kitchen to put away groceries. All of a sudden I hear "Homer, NO!" Then rapid doggie feet scampering across the floor. Shaun yelled, "Stop that dog!!!" just as Homer was flying by me and I reached down to grab his collar, which has NEVER worked before, and caught him! Shaun came running in and told me what he did just as one of the bills fell out of his mouth. He started chomping on the other $20 and Shaun had to reach down his throat to retrieve it. It was pretty freaking hysterical! I was laughing so hard. Shaun had to rinse the dog slobber off of the bills and they are on the counter drying off. Nuttin but excitement 'round here, I tell ya!

I'm way behind again.... :confused: But this reminded me of my first Dobie, Ninja, who one day ate a $50 bill that my ex left on the coffee table with his keys and some change. Damn dog could have eaten the change and we coulda got it back, but paper? No way. That was a sad day, cause we really couldn't afford to lose $50 right then.

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread