Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

Jrint

Sep 23, 2015
So yeah im from Singapore and yes it is not easy to find any Vape supplies here for obvious reasons it all started from a friend of mine who is the one that introduced me vaping and slowly I make my way forging connections through him I have cut down on cigarettes or "analogs" a lot.. And I mean A LOT I'm still quite new in this vape scene so I thought signing up for this forum might give me some handy tips for my vape journey
Where do you actually find it? Can you pm me where to buy it?

Goldenboy

Oct 7, 2015
So yeah im from Singapore and yes it is not easy to find any Vape supplies here for obvious reasons it all started from a friend of mine who is the one that introduced me vaping and slowly I make my way forging connections through him I have cut down on cigarettes or "analogs" a lot.. And I mean A LOT I'm still quite new in this vape scene so I thought signing up for this forum might give me some handy tips for my vape journey
Bro, can give me some advice mah?

amjay

Jul 24, 2015
Singapore
hi and welcome.. i'm curious how singaporeans got their vaping stuff, as what i know is vaping is strictly illegal there, and some of us malaysians who "mistakenly" bring the vaping stuff to singapore got fined and their vaping gear confiscated.

so please, if you may, shed some light on this

sincerely,
your vape bros up north :)

Actually, we mostly get our gear from you guys <3 and we go through every precaution there is to bring it over. It's a bit unfortunate though some of you got fined and had their mod confiscated :(

Hypocrital G-man, telling it's people to stop smoking but banning vaping :grr:

Garlictoast

Sep 14, 2015
hi and welcome.. i'm curious how singaporeans got their vaping stuff, as what i know is vaping is strictly illegal there, and some of us malaysians who "mistakenly" bring the vaping stuff to singapore got fined and their vaping gear confiscated.

so please, if you may, shed some light on this

sincerely,
your vape bros up north :)
When there's a will theres a way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread