Greetings yo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZimmoZ

Apr 3, 2016
SINGAPORE
Heyya,
G'day all, im Zimmo from Singapore, sorta new in this forum as i was initially from 'AussieVapers' when i was living in Australia. Grew up there.. Have been a bad chain-smoker for years since 2008 at 4 packs a day (thats insane come to think of it) plus its costly at approx. SGD$1450 a month just on smokes. Wanna cut down and my friends introduced me to vapes but havent owned one as you know, "we all know why". Tried thoese old ones back in my college days "DSE-801". So got curious here. After reading multiple posts.. well, gotta be cautious on what i write for everybody's safety:)

Cheers!
-ZimmoZ-
Singapore

Reactions: Susan~S

ZimmoZ

Apr 3, 2016
SINGAPORE
Hello and welcome to the forum @ZimmoZ. Glad to have you here!:)

Do you know anyone in SG who can hook you up with a source?

Hi,
Well, not too sure about that though. cos to what ive previously read online is that the regulatory body in singapore bans these vapers thus they've been rather secretive about these topics till its almost hard to get a source. haha. my vapes and ecigs are all sitting at home back in australia unfortunately. wud be great if i cud get hold of one before my habit of 4 packs a day kick in again hah.. jus kiddin.. but yea.. the tempatation is there.. >.<

-ZimmoZ-

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
cos to what ive previously read online is that the regulatory body in singapore bans these vapers thus they've been rather secretive about these topics till its almost hard to get a source.
You're in a tough spot. ECF has a "social forum" for SG members. =>SG Vapers

Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow when posting (in the SG forum) due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG.

You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as the government monitors/reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained here => Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ]

I have hear that sometimes new members are approached by another SG member who has a contact (it's called "starting a conversation"). If you introduce yourself (in one of the "pinned threads") and say you are hoping to find a new setup to replace the one you had to leave back in Australia something may come of that.

If not your hands are tied as importing is not an option. Customs & HSA are extremely viligant and nothing gets through.

Reactions: The Ocelot

ZimmoZ

Apr 3, 2016
SINGAPORE
You're in a tough spot. ECF has a "social forum" for SG members. =>SG Vapers

Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow when posting (in the SG forum) due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG.

You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as the government monitors/reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained here => Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ]

I have hear that sometimes new members are approached by another SG member who has a contact (it's called "starting a conversation"). If you introduce yourself (in one of the "pinned threads") and say you are hoping to find a new setup to replace the one you had to leave back in Australia something may come of that.

If not your hands are tied as importing is not an option. Customs & HSA are extremely viligant and nothing gets through.

indeed. i totally agree with that. the big G eyes have "spies" in disguise in there. prolly users will need to use special morse codes lol.. jk. been reading n hearing that some get it from across our borders, dismantle the whole thing then drive back and assemble. mann.. if i were to disassemble it, i wont be able to fix it all back into workable state..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread