Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Pineapple and Mango are a couple of my staple flavors! Never had tea vape before that I know of, unless someone slipped me something funny, I know I tried to make one way back when I first started diy, but was to afraid to really try it. Can't get by a day with out drinking my glass of ice tea though, that's for sure.
PM me your address and I'll send you some.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
That's so sweet. Chai tea is one of my staples...you should both try it!
been playing with nudenicotines 'chai tea tornado' flavor - and that stuff is POTENT... think i mixed it at 4% solo and it's plenty of flavor... that stuff ain't playin!

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Yeah, I did the nudenic sample thing, that's why I asked, figured that would hold me over til I could save for the reup. It's been almost 3 weeks and I've gotten 3 'updates' from them. I'm almost like leave me alone! I don't mind waiting, but just getting my hopes up over and over :facepalm:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I don't like people...lol...I'd rather not talk to people, this is much easier for me...yet I feel like I've known some of these yahoos forever. When I have extra, I give. I've been out of work forever, and money is right here, too. I had someone in this family offer me a mod back a while ago, my first vv/vw mod. I was vaping on an X6 with a Protank 2. She didn't even know me, and she offered me help. I was actually in tears! Ive been lucky here and here and have been able to help out a few people in return. It's been an adventure, that's for sure...lol...
Speaking of....where is max? Still diggin the zna? [emoji14]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Yeah, I did the nudenic sample thing, that's why I asked, figured that would hold me over til I could save for the reup. It's been almost 3 weeks and I've gotten 3 'updates' from them. I'm almost like leave me alone! I don't mind waiting, but just getting my hopes up over and over :facepalm:
:( since they got the new cleanroom setup sorted out, i would have thought they would be back up to speed

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Speaking of....where is max? Still diggin the zna? [emoji14]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping
Sent him a text today tell him about the Apollo launch party...still digging the zna...and wants time to get online for a bit

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
:( since they got the new cleanroom setup sorted out, i would have thought they would be back up to speed
When I ordered the free sample from nude nicotine, it took like 3 weeks to receive. It wasn't a big deal then, but then a few months ago I placed an order for several bottles of their pre-mixed juice. I didn't get shipping notification for something like 2 weeks. That was a bit disappointing, and makes me want to not order from them ever again.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
When I ordered the free sample from nude nicotine, it took like 3 weeks to receive. It wasn't a big deal then, but then a few months ago I placed an order for several bottles of their pre-mixed juice. I didn't get shipping notification for something like 2 weeks. That was a bit disappointing, and makes me want to not order from them ever again.
Cross them off the list!

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Wow... so how many fam members did we have win a Cloupor? Jseah, lynnnc, cooladdict, kpr, the WV peeps, loony and ducklady, racegun, and DC. Did I forget anybody?

Holy crapola. CONGRATS!

So crossing my fingers and doing the luck dance for the rest of us poor souls to get one in the final big draw.

Dear Vape Gods.... please take mercy and smile down upon us so we may have pretty things. Thankies.

82041d1432651976t-may-29th-june-11th-fingerscrossed.png

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
So.... I'm still trying to figure out which prizes to choose for this week's Mad Vapes contest.

:danger:
So... it's seems typing at the azz crack o'dawn with no coffee has made me extremely loquacious and verbose this morning. Go figure.

Being a mech n00b I figured I'd run my choices past y'all first, since we have a couple of mechheads here. (Yes, @Kprthevapr I'm looking at you! :p I've seen the collection!) I would go post a thread in the mech subforum, but that would quickly turn into a zoo, and I already trust y'all!

I might even learn something! For example, which metals are better? I know copper is king, but is stainless or brass next best for voltage? And what about the ceramic coated or anodized ones? Also, I'm guessing magnet switch is better than spring and lock rings aren't just for looks.

I'm kinda out of the loop on RDAs as well as I have only ever bought 4 and hated 2. Don't really do the "cloudz, brah" thing. More of a flavor first girl, but don't like to drink it. (I tend to use a longer tip with my Derringer to fix that!)

Right now, I'm looking at:

Mods- #1 Copper Phantom (although the black looks nice too and is still solid copper, but I really wish I could kill that button image...)
#2 (tie) Stainless or Brass Crystal
#2 (tie) Carbon Fiber New Yorker
#4 Novice (love the idea of a eGo sized mech)
Toppers- #1 Derringer (have one already)
#2 Freakshow Mini
#3 Trident v2? (Is this good for flavor?)​

Any opinions, advice, or "holy crap stay away from that one"? Anybody have experience with these?

I already have a basic ohm meter and a multimeter (RadioShack special), but am guessing I'll need a inline volt meter? Or just the multi will do? Any other equipment necessary?

I will say as a side note I love the colors available on the SMPLs but kinda want to stay away from hybrids for the moment. Wish I could get that green on the Phantom though!

*stops to breathe* So.... I'mma shut up now... :blink::blush:

Reactions: wvducklady

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Arg! I have the sneezies this morning and knocked my mod, it bounced off my keyboard and on to the floor. There's a bunch of scratches but don't see any cracks on the tank, which is amazing cause we have wood floors. *phew* That'll get your blood pumping in the morning for sure.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Arg! I have the sneezies this morning and knocked my mod, it bounced off my keyboard and on to the floor. There's a bunch of scratches but don't see any cracks on the tank, which is amazing cause we have wood floors. *phew* That'll get your blood pumping in the morning for sure.
Depending on your tank, they'll survive worse. My Protank 2 was dropped several times from chair height on a concrete floor. Still using the original glass!

Those new-ish vape bands help even more too.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Vape bands huh? Interesting. It's a lovely gloomy, cold, rainy day I think that calls for a bowl of hormel chili and a horror film. Got the perfect ratio figured out, 1/3rd chili, 1/3rd cheese, & 1/3rd smashed oyster crackers It's weird how comforting/soothing a canned chili is to me, but everyone [restaurant/store] up here makes it way to soupy. Makes me sad and a little homesick.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I think that their inability to keep up with production was the biggest driver behind them expanding the cleanroom they seem to be pretty much on track now but I only ordered nicotine from them so my perspective may be skewed

Sent from Tapavapatalk

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
I've also been thinking about maybe going back into lurker mode, I feel so bad that like half of my posts are 'woe is me' posts. We are a family here and help each other out, but when I start thinking my own stuff is excessive it's probably overkill. Like I need a post-it on my monitor 'Is it positive?' I know I'm pretty critical of myself, but I can't be that far off from truth. :unsure:
Im with cody, I can handle the woes, and down on the luck from the family...actually its within this group I expect it. Everyone goes thru it, if I had anything to share it would be in the mail heading your way right now. All I can send you is well wishes and prayers, but its a start.

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Vape bands huh? Interesting. It's a lovely gloomy, cold, rainy day I think that calls for a bowl of hormel chili and a horror film. Got the perfect ratio figured out, 1/3rd chili, 1/3rd cheese, & 1/3rd smashed oyster crackers It's weird how comforting/soothing a canned chili is to me, but everyone [restaurant/store] up here makes it way to soupy. Makes me sad and a little homesick.
Soupy chili....no no no, greasy full of beans and meay and spice...crackers and cheese....mmm heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread