Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
There are Alot of new rta's on the Web right now but this one caught my eye. The top fill looks nice and I like it is available in black (white and SS too). Found 1 site with decent pics (not best price though) and a tvc video.

Anyone got one yet? Haven't seen it on most of the well known sites yet and am a little wary of just using a random site.

http://www.vape95.com/products/obs-crius-rta?variant=7533016707

Also just saw they are revising the drip tip fit issue.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I just ordered one of these from Wet Vapes last night with their 15% off Columbus Day sale. There seems to be only 2 drawbacks, the drip tip fit and the small post holes. Neither one of those things bothers me compared to the good points.
Did you see they already stated they are redesigning the drip tip fitment issue. Maybe you will get one of the new ones. :thumb:

Reactions: Nailz

Seesull

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2015
United States
Did you see they already stated they are redesigning the drip tip fitment issue. Maybe you will get one of the new ones. :thumb:
Once when they fix that I'll be picking one up. I don't understand how they didn't realize how dumb it was to not make a 510 lol

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Well from what I saw in the tvc video, looks like it's kinda hit and miss on the ones that fit. The issue I have with the video is he keeps saying sand the dt down to fit. I would prefer my favorite tips fit more than one tank, maybe that's just me lol. I would really like to hear more opinions on it, but am definitely interested in one.

Vapephilly

Oct 14, 2015
There are Alot of new rta's on the Web right now but this one caught my eye. The top fill looks nice and I like it is available in black (white and SS too). Found 1 site with decent pics (not best price though) and a tvc video.

Anyone got one yet? Haven't seen it on most of the well known sites yet and am a little wary of just using a random site.

I can vouch for that company. Vape95 is great I've been dealing with them for awhile. I'm actually close to where the owner lives and he meets me personally when i want something. I like them cause they only put gear on their site that they know works, and they trust. I can recall a few times where the guy Eric rejected a few shipments of box mods that had minor defects cause he didn't want to send his customers their pre order in that condition. I'm not affiliated with them, I just support them and give them my business

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Mine is 'expected' to be delivered on Thursday. I hope it vapes as well as the reviews claim. I really like the features, especially the top side fill without having to unscrew or remove anything. Being able to access the deck without emptying the tank is a must have for me.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Mine is 'expected' to be delivered on Thursday. I hope it vapes as well as the reviews claim. I really like the features, especially the top side fill without having to unscrew or remove anything. Being able to access the deck without emptying the tank is a must have for me.

Let us know how you like it, I got a email about this RTA, hadn't heard of it till today, did a search and found a youtube by MikeVapes on it, love the look of it (I ordered black), plus love the top/side fill, also juice control, so many tanks now cater for high VG juice, where I like 50/50, so this having juice control won me over, also ordered from WetVapes, got 10% off with coupon code 'MIKEVAPES'

Drip tip does suck, but hoping can work something out for that, and the post holes being too small is a easy fix with a drill ;)

Reactions: Thayamax

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    Let us know how you like it, I got a email about this RTA, hadn't heard of it till today, did a search and found a youtube by MikeVapes on it, love the look of it (I ordered black), plus love the top/side fill, also juice control, so many tanks now cater for high VG juice, where I like 50/50, so this having juice control won me over, also ordered from WetVapes, got 10% off with coupon code 'MIKEVAPES'

Drip tip does suck, but hoping can work something out for that, and the post holes being too small is a easy fix with a drill ;)
    I'm with you on the juice control. I have a zephyrus and a tfv4 now, both are top fill. Once I figured out the wicking they both work well. But this one looks much better. As long as the cap is secure for the top fill I think it will be awesome. The one thing I am curious about is that the rba deck just screws direct to the tank. I'm used to the sleeve/cover that goes over the deck before installing. I have in the past built too large and bumped the sleeve. I fear someone will do this on an unregulated and there will be a problem.

Reactions: Nailz

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles

Todd reviews had good things to say about it. Looks solid to me. Waiting for my UD Bellus though and will hold off on this one for the time being.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    i'm interested with this tank. however, is there an option for single coil? Like having a plug screw for the airhole?

No, they have made it for dual coils only, might be able to block it off yourself, but that may not work so well, so probably better off passing on it.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    Roxy I see you on every rta discussion lol. I picture a whole wall in your house with nice shelving and every rta made. :lol:

BTW good price but I want black.

I want black, too, but maybe they'll get it.

I sell some every once in awhile, but, yes, I'm crazy :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread