Ended It's winning time again! 250 Joyetech eVic VTC Minis up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko Zadro

Aug 13, 2015
Kutjevo,Croatia
joe.png
I win :thumbs:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Just won! Thank you a lot :) i sent yesterday the address but then today a new email came with a new prize the cloupor mini plus tc mod i thought i won the evic and if i won it when it get shipped out i am from germany

Double Win!!!!

congratulations-clipart-LcKo5qbca.png

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hey everyone
well especially the ones that never received a confirmation email on the social media end of things.

I know LTN is/was looking into this but I emailed them also and told them I never received email conformations.
I got an auto response stating the created a ticket and will be contacting me soon (usually with in 24 hours)

I'll let you know what i hear back from them, and perhaps if you didn't receive a conformation You too can shot them an e mail.

their contact info can be found here FAQ (next to last option on the list)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
are winners still being picked for the other part of the giveaway doesnt seem like 200 names have been picked. would like to win that lil bugger small package but man its a good mod especially temp control cant beat it hope to see some more winners 250 mods wow great thing goin on here on ecf
yes all winners have been picked, the only winners from the social media end of the contest that were posted here were the ones whose registered on ECF with the same email that they entered the contest with.

so some winners may have used a different email and some winners may not be a an ECF member

jpbavaro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
yes all winners have been picked, the only winners from the social media end of the contest that were posted here were the ones whose registered on ECF with the same email that they entered the contest with.

so some winners may have used a different email and some winners may not be a an ECF member

I think he missed a few ECF members though. I used to same email and got an email saying I won, but he didn't list my name in that post. But, no biggie. I got the email and submitted my info, so all good. :D

UvaperU

Oct 31, 2015
Winston GA
OK so, these are the drawn names that match up with ECF users... as I said there may be more keep an eye out on your email.

These names will be mailed along with the other winners and asked to provide shipping details for Joyetech.

@Oliver Eberth
@agploch
@Brian Dean
@Christopher Lewis
@dukehunt
@e Go Maniac
@GlorynWyo
@Gregstaoo
@Imme
@jgm219
@jmarkus
@johnvalkie
@jrenae4
@Kat56
@KC1BLE
@Laruonhik
@ln617
@mouthy_guy
@mrkromanov
@player2217
@ruet
@saddlehorse blues
@Shatishwaran
@Shelley Caldwell
@thomthom
@UvaperU
@Woodsy38

If the names drawn don't reply in 1 week, there will be a second draw to re-allocate the prizes.
Yay! I can't believe I got picked. I think I had 10 points. Thanks and I'll be showing it off

Reactions: contax787

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Just won! Thank you a lot :) i sent yesterday the address but then today a new email came with a new prize the cloupor mini plus tc mod i thought i won the evic and if i won it when it get shipped out i am from germany
Congratulations! You won the eVic mini and the Cloupor. Make sure you claim/reply to both emails with shipping information to receive both prizes. I believe that winners will be notified via email when the prizes are shipped out.

Reactions: DingerCPA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread