Am I the only one going above 16mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Numbers alone don't tell the whole story ...

Quantity of liquid vaporized in one puff is what you need to look at as well.

A lowly CE5 vaporizes a miniscule quantity of liquid; to deliver the 'nic-fix', liquids were/are 18mg/ml or lower.

Doing 18 mg/ml on a cloudchaser config would deliver a massive dose of nic.

Seen a review of the onslaught ( dripper with three coils ). Reviewer said he had to reduce from 6 mg/ml to 3 mg/ml.

Juice makers have adjusted - 3 mg or 6 mg weren't available in the ego-T era, they are now :)

Another aspect of vaping - more choice in flavours AND more freedom to adjust your nic level the way you want.

Didnt have that choice with cigs. Either you smoked one or you didn't ...

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
50mg's ???? Holy cow that's friggen nuts he must be superhuman!:eek:
Super guy? Maybe.

But just regular human with a high tolerance.
I can't wait to see the responses lol and Thank You for coming in @beckdg.:thumb: I bet they are - I am a 3.7V and @ 8W user myself.:vapor: So a shout out to @jester2297. [emoji23]
More than welcomed. There's always a couple interesting posts. Not like a year ago when every post warned me about imminent death. The forum knew everything back then. Not unlike now, just worse.

Tapatyped

Reactions: Dixie1954

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hey guys, haven't been on in a while and google searches end fruitless with my question, does anyone smoke anything above 16mg? I'm aware its more harsh but I can still hit me mech with 36 (vg of course). So let me know what's up

I started at 18 mg but I am trying to go nic free. Since I DIY my juice I have steadily lowered my nic levels till now I am vaping at 1mg. Hope to go zero by Christmas or new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread