Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I really had to laugh.

Now that AR has made it illegal to order ejuice online, some of the site's shopping software just automatically blocks us.

So, 2 sites from whom I was NOT ordering any eliquid lost about $100 each because I put thru some hardware purchases......and their software blocked me. :lol: I let them know and they can't seem to "separate" that. You'd think a vendor might want my money and figure out a way to just let me pay and send it.

Guess they don't need the business.

As you may or may not know, there is no ban on any kind of hardware or DIY here at all. Just eliquid. And I NEVER order eliquid from any vendors, even though I know a lot of AR people do, because there are still "clueless vendors" out there who don't know about the law, but I feel that it would be wrong of me to put them in a "position" of breaking the law and possibly being fined, even though it would be pretty much impossible to track down.

Same reason I don't enter any elqiuid CONTESTS here anymore. ( I think it is not really right to pull one over on an eliquid vendor who may not know.) This is the law, by the way. And the AR gov was with homeland security. So an elqiuid vendor, if caught, could very well suffer a rather serious consquences....

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I really had to laugh.

Now that AR has made it illegal to order ejuice online, some of the site's shopping software just automatically blocks us.

So, 2 sites from whom I was NOT ordering any eliquid lost about $100 each because I put thru some hardware purchases......and their software blocked me. :lol: I let them know and they can't seem to "separate" that. You'd think a vendor might want my money and figure out a way to just let me pay and send it.

Guess they don't need the business.

As you may or may not know, there is no ban on any kind of hardware or DIY here at all. Just eliquid. And I NEVER order eliquid from any vendors, even though I know a lot of AR people do, because there are still "clueless vendors" out there who don't know about the law, but I feel that it would be wrong of me to put them in a "position" of breaking the law and possibly being fined, even though it would be pretty much impossible to track down.

Same reason I don't enter any elqiuid CONTESTS here anymore. ( I think it is not really right to pull one over on an eliquid vendor who may not know.) This is the law, by the way. And the AR gov was with homeland security. So an elqiuid vendor, if caught, could very well suffer a rather serious consquences....
Wrong category. Have to look for the post of what did you not buy this week. LOL j/k CHEERS!

Wruff

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2014
Vapeville, USA
Well that was fast. Ordered Tuesday evening and arrived today, thanksgiving week and all...

iPV D2 (75W). Bic lighter is there for scale. Powerful little mod, and my big TFv4 tank fits perfectly.
Shown here wearing the sleeve.

20151127_171128_1.jpg
:thumb:

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
White and Blue Evic VTC' mini's $29 each from MFS, Velocity Clone and some TFV4 top seals from VapeNW,A ton of wire and 10-25r's,from lightning Vapes. 2 congravape doge V2's for 9.99 each from ecig city, 5packs of .25 crown coils, some mod sleeves and a Blue Sig Fuchai from Code 3, Some NI herk coils and a bunch of battery cases from 101.and some more stuff I forgot about.:ohmy:

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Well that was fast. Ordered Tuesday evening and arrived today, thanksgiving week and all...

iPV D2 (75W). Bic lighter is there for scale. Powerful little mod, and my big TFv4 tank fits perfectly.
Shown here wearing the sleeve.

20151127_171128_1.jpg
:thumb:
I got rooked! Wife's iPV D2 did not come with a big statue of a golden angel attached to hers! LOL

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Well since my local shop is no longer going to carry mechs and are selling them off cheap, I got a infinite 4nine in brass and a Hcigar Kylin both for under 40. Cost a little more than Fasttech but no 3 week wait, so worth it, lol.
Too bad you missed out on the Ehpro New Yorker mods at Ecigcharleston for 3.99. I bought a couple. Really nice tube mods.

Few rda/rta clones like Cerberus, Orchid V4, Aqua, and Big Dripper. I bought a Igo-W just because it like $5 (I got a plan to drill the hell out of it to try making that huge ... air holes cloud chasers are crazy about, because I can afford losing $5), and LEGIT Big Buddha rta (so excited!!) for around ~$23 which is a ....ing bargain. Few 18650 and 26650 batteries, bunch of kanthals and nichromes, and few 15mL Drake e juices for $1.50 each. I'm a girl, and usually on Black Fridays I'd be at outlets buying ....ing scarfs and bags but this year, I stayed at home shopping on websites buying vape gears. Oh I'm happier. I spent much less money, I feel less guilty, my feet are less tired, and I got a whole bunch of toys I won't get sick of by the next year. I was so happy that I sat down and made 2ft length fused clapton coil to celebrate myself. ...Yeh, I guess vaping kinda pushes me away from being a normal girl but whatever.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Few rda/rta clones like Cerberus, Orchid V4, Aqua, and Big Dripper. I bought a Igo-W just because it like $5 (I got a plan to drill the hell out of it to try making that huge ... air holes cloud chasers are crazy about, because I can afford losing $5), and LEGIT Big Buddha rta (so excited!!) for around ~$23 which is a ....ing bargain. Few 18650 and 26650 batteries, bunch of kanthals and nichromes, and few 15mL Drake e juices for $1.50 each. I'm a girl, and usually on Black Fridays I'd be at outlets buying ....ing scarfs and bags but this year, I stayed at home shopping on websites buying vape gears. Oh I'm happier. I spent much less money, I feel less guilty, my feet are less tired, and I got a whole bunch of toys I won't get sick of by the next year. I was so happy that I sat down and made 2ft length fused clapton coil to celebrate myself. ...Yeh, I guess vaping kinda pushes me away from being a normal girl but whatever.

A normal girl is one who does what she wants :). And that includes drilling attys and making Claptons :D

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    What have you bought this week?

This week? Nothing. Last week? Nothing. The week before that? Nothing. In fact, nothing for going on three months now. I know this thread is to highlight one's purchases, but me and my wallet are very happy at the moment. :thumb::thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread