Soooo happy to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper Bob

Nov 27, 2015
London, UK
Tried my first e-cig two months ago and gave up on it as the e-liquid tasted awful. But I persevered and bought a decent Aspire starter kit and have gone through a small fortune throwing out a variety of juices until I hit upon two I liked and that was it! Stopped reaching for the fags and have thrown them all out now. Using a high nicotine content, 1.2/1.8, and that throat hit with the nicotine and a tasty juice does it all for me. Hard to believe! Been smoking since I was 14 and I'm 66 now and was up to 20 a day and occasionally more. Haven't touched a cigarette for almost 3 weeks now. It's all so simple: no ashtray to clean, no lighters to look for no windows to open to clear the foul air, no smelly clothes, no ash dust to clean etc. etc. I feel liberated! God bless vaping! Just hope the medical world doesn't discover something that kills it.

But I'm hooked on the equipment acquisition syndrome now. We ex-smoking addicts can be compulsive. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how much I've acquired in 3 weeks. Bought a Kabuki tank to go with a Provari 3 and having a problem with it. So now I'm off to that forum here to post. Let's see what it leads to. Ahhh.... a new world awaits.........

Mad_Squirrell

Nov 22, 2015
Cleveland,Tn
Hey congrats on getting off the Cigs and no worries on buying different devices . I have bought a bunch of different mods and atomizers in the year and half that I have been vaping . You can't go wrong with the Provari. If you ever get curious about rebuildables I would suggest a Kayfun V4 its a great vape not to hard to build and would pair nicely with your Provari

Vaper Bob

Nov 27, 2015
London, UK
hi @Vaper Bob and welcome to the forum. We call it "shineyitis", the un curable desire to buy more and better vape gear. :) Good luck in your journey and congrats on quitting the stinkys, life will continue to get better for a long time now.

Many thanks Guru. I'm originally from India and Guru means teacher as you probably know. So if I may, I'll ask you a question: Where do I post a question about Kabuki tanks? I'm having a problem with one I just acquired. There's a thread "Anyone using a Kabuki?" Would that be appropriate? Or where do I post a new thread? Would appreciate some guidance.

Mad_Squirrell

Nov 22, 2015
Cleveland,Tn
Welcome!

Don't be ashamed. A lot of us do the same thing. I bought 7 mods in the last month and some tanks too. In my defense the mods were all on sale for $20-$25 each.
I hit the black friday sales today @ our local B&M stores here picked up a ton of stuff i bought 3 tanks, one hybrid tube mod, one regulated box mod , and a REO with an atomizer to top it.

Vaper Bob

Nov 27, 2015
London, UK
I hit the black friday sales today @ our local B&M stores here picked up a ton of stuff i bought 3 tanks, one hybrid tube mod, one regulated box mod , and a REO with an atomizer to top it.
Now I'm feeling I don't have enough! Definitely going for that Provari Radius now. Maybe with another Kabuki tank. Not giving up on it. Goodness this is an expensive business! Makes cigarettes look cheap. But I guess I'll save on future hospital bills and early funeral charges.......

Mad_Squirrell

Nov 22, 2015
Cleveland,Tn
Now I'm feeling I don't have enough! Definitely going for that Provari Radius now. Maybe with another Kabuki tank. Not giving up on it. Goodness this is an expensive business! Makes cigarettes look cheap. But I guess I'll save on future hospital bills and early funeral charges.......
Bob once you get past the initial investment on yourgear it gets A LOT cheaper I spend over $50 a week less on vape supplies than what I spent on cigs a week .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread