Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
IMG_20151119_161208_zpsqlcnohf8.jpg
NICE!!! You should definitely get a tat. What are you thinking of getting?

Reactions: wvducklady

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
NICE!!! You should definitely get a tat. What are you thinking of getting?
One of our "gangsta" friends has his name tattooed on his face like six times, kinda makes it hard to forget his name lmao!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
@Seleya love the picture of you and hubby :) Very adorable! Love the hair! The pink ducky ornament, you know I love it ;) That is a wonderful tradition you guys started.

@cooladdict those were some great family pics! Your little girl is a beautiful cutie pie! Loved the vape shots! Bella is so cute! I carried my Abbi (shes a chihuahua, got her in 2004 summer before my senior year of high school and she was my baby) around at my parents. She is getting old :( losing her teeth :(
Thanks, Ducky! My girlie is the only girl out of all 7 kids from my brother, sister and I, and Kennedie is the only girl grandbaby (so far, anyway!). I am pretty partial to them myself. :D I swear, if I could clone Bella I would. She is the cutest, sweetest little doggy ever!!! She is only 3 pounds and I had to turn down an offer to puppysit when the kids went to the coast. I was sooooo sad, but Homie is just to much of a big galoot right now to feel safe watching her, even though her little feet would probably never touch the floor. She love having me carry her around!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Awwwww! That is so sweet! Zeus has an ardvark aka Ardy he has had since Hubby picked it up before he picked Zeus up to bring him home :) Hubby has a rule that if he takes a toy outside it stays outside, and Zeus took it outside and keeps it on the porch. Its funny, because he plays with it out in the yard, and when hes done he brings Ardy back to the porch and sets him in the corner. A while back Zeus got mad (I cannot remember why), but he tore all of the stuffing out of Ardy. There was stuffing all over the yard! Lol He still has him though, and keeps him on the porch :) He tries to bring Ardy inside sometimes.....lol
Ha! I just had to wash an entire load of stuffies, lol! Homer brings his outside to trash them and then brings them back in. He loves his stuffies! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Blizz can perform a squeakectomy in unde 20 seconds. Yes, it's pathetic, bu we timed him once.
LOL!!! Suzie was a master squeak surgeon, too. You know those long loofah dogs? She would bite all up and down them until she located the squeaker and then she would dive in! The only hole in the thing would be the surgery site, lol. So funny. :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
LOL!!! Suzie was a master squeak surgeon, too. You know those long loofah dogs? She would bite all up and down them until she located the squeaker and then she would dive in! The only hole in the thing would be the surgery site, lol. So funny. :)
One. Tiny. Hole. Always.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So I think I'll stop gawkin out the window, it's pretty apparent that we aren't getting mail...probably should of gave up awhile ago..it's been about pitch black out there for 3 hours now :lol:
Noooo!!! What the crap? It isn't a holiday! :(

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Btw, love all the Xmas fuzz baby pics. We don't really do Xmas here do the best I got is
2015-08-01%2011.17.23.jpg

Sorry if its huge... phone isn't so good at editing.
Holy moley she's getting big! Such a doll!!! She doesn't look upset in the least from being dressed up. Adorable! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Also managed to pop 2 coils while building, haven't had that happen in quite awhile...one of em popped so fresh is broke both leads and flew off the rda onto my plastic hello kitty mat :cry: so now theres a burny hole, I'd rather of it landed on me..
Wow! I wish there was video of that! :D Bummer about the HK mat, though. It's easier to cover a burny hole on that than on you, however. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
New RULE!
If you take the time to visit our family thread, take the time to say hello! We won't bite, not hard at least. Don't be shy! We know you're there! We can see you! :D

Thanks for your time, as we know it is valuable :)
Great PSA, sistah! We had visitors? I missed them!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Blah. I got the stuff for the snake tank today, but the heating mat came in damaged. Definitely not usable. :( Now I get to deal with Amazon returns and wait for another one.
Bummer. :( I get to deal with returns next week. Got trigger happy and ordered some covers for some Kindles when I ordered them on Wednesday ($35!!!!!!) and realized my mistake today, so I ordered different (cheaper!) ones and will have to return those and most likely the memory cards I ordered. I am positive I can get better cards (more memory) on Monday, so these get to go back, too. On the upside, credit in mah Amazon account. Woot! :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So I won the war with MFS. Although I accidentally ordered two of one kind of coils instead of the other. Oh well. Bagged an iStick40, a Triton 2, three packs of coils for it, the RTA head for it and a silicone skin for the VTC (whenever it arrives). Yay!

How's that for Black Friday shopping? :D
Good job!!! I haven't even been to MFS yet. I need to order me up some flavorings and I have to figure out the path of least resistance there, first. I would love to order everything from one place but I have 4 or 5 different makers I need for recipes, so I am going to need to make that an actual project tomorrow, lol.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So I'm back. OK, even by my standards I went a little nuts with the shopping for new shinies. I picked up the following:

Twisted Messes RDA
Hannya postless RDA
Hobo v3 RDA
Aromamizer RDTA
EZ Dripper (a little juice bottle that hangs upside down in the car so you can drip and drive)
5 bottles of juice

They also were selling raffle tickets at $5 each (limit 1 per person) and basically everyone who bought a ticket won something. The winners went by order and picked their prize (similar to how the 15 million prize drawing went) from the remaining untaken prizes. The first prize taken was a complete setup, XCube 2, TFV4, batteries and charger. I got to pick 12th so I ended up getting a 120 ml bottle of juice.

One of the guys at the shop made me a fused Clapton build for the Twisted Messes. Came out to be 0.15 ohm and I hit it at 120 watts on my DNA200. Was a bit too warm, so I backed it down to 90 watts.
What a great Black Friday! Congrats on the 120 ml of juice! I got a 120 ml bottle of the Miss Samoa from my Apollo win and it is going to last me a very, very long time. Liquid Chris suggested just using it for dripping because it is a coil clogger.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's why I decided I was only placing one order maximum and it had to be under $100. I could afford that, no more. I really really really wanted to hit Vape Wild and Vape Moar too. That woulda been another $100 minimum, and I have plenty of juice at the moment.
I hit Vape Wild today and stayed under $20! I just ordered from Vape Moar so I stayed away today. I could always use moar, but I am on a tight budget right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread