15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
It's the angle and the way it's wicked. I had micro coils on my trident that the guy at vape shop said were dragon coils...I told him must be a tiny dragon!
Im running a dragon coil in my airek rda right now ;)

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Ryan, the shop owner, convinced me to give the Aromamizer a try since I mentioned that I stopped using my tanks and are predominantly using drippers now. He said that the Aromamizer essentially gives you the identical flavor and clouds as a dripper, but in a tank. It has a two post build deck with separate coil holes just like the Velocity. One of the guys at the shop swears by it because the airflow goes straight into the coil chamber and the juice wicks to the coils from underneath. Supposedly one of the nice things about this RDTA is that you can remove the build deck to replace the coils or rewick them without needing to empty the tank. It also comes with a pre-built dual coil.
View attachment 509822 View attachment 509825

@Lannie, this one seems like it would be a better rebuildable tank for you than the one you are having trouble with. It comes in both a 3 ml and 6 ml version (the one I have is the 6 ml version) and sells for around $45. The store was selling it for $49.99 but I got 20 percent off for Black Friday. They had 4 in stock and sold all 4 of them today.
Apparently, I just found out that VapeNW has priced these at $29.99 each. And through Monday you get an additional 20 percent off. Just ordered 3 more.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Oh, yesterday I did get the chance to put my hands on a Reuleaux DNA200. One of the employees, Amir, at the shop had one. He said he vapes it at 25-30 watts and the batteries lasts him over two days. Ryan said he ordered 4 to sell in the store, but they only sent him 1, so he plans on holding a free drawing for the right to purchase it. Honestly, it feels super super comfortable in the hand and as for the weight, it isn't bad. With the three batteries, it doesn't seem to weigh much more than the Snow Wolf with the heavy glass sides.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
That's my troll, Blizzard. He's my pretty one...loves people, hates other dogs.
I never knew he was white! Now, I get why hes called Blizzard ;) Im slow sometimes ;) lol My Ram loved people, but hated other dogs unless they were tiny dogs. Lol

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Well that was panic attack inducing, but I guess calling to complain worked, mailman just stopped by, I'm sure he just loves this house now. None of the nhaler juice smells like it should..most of it kinda smells like cough syrup, except for the bottle of five pawns, which is what I really wanted, everything else was just filler.
One of the things I received is from a review company I'm working with, normally china post takes about a little over a month to get here, it got here in about 3 weeks...but it's the wrong product, and for some reason it's disappeared from my review queue, so I'm not getting credit for it.
Also, I swear this kid is more adhd everytime we get him.

Last edited:

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
This looks pretty awesome..
steampunk%20tat%20tattoo%2010.jpg

NICE!!! You should definitely get a tat. What are you thinking of getting?

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Thanks, Ducky! My girlie is the only girl out of all 7 kids from my brother, sister and I, and Kennedie is the only girl grandbaby (so far, anyway!). I am pretty partial to them myself. :D I swear, if I could clone Bella I would. She is the cutest, sweetest little doggy ever!!! She is only 3 pounds and I had to turn down an offer to puppysit when the kids went to the coast. I was sooooo sad, but Homie is just to much of a big galoot right now to feel safe watching her, even though her little feet would probably never touch the floor. She love having me carry her around!
:) Yea, I wanted to take Abbi after we got settled when we bought our house, but Hubby was afraid our German Rottweiler (he was huge) would accidentally hurt her(he loved little dogs though), and then we got Zeus and he gets a lil too excited for a little dog. Lol I also was afraid of taking her from the home she has spent her entire life at. I have always felt bad for not taking her with me, because before I went off to college I promised her I would come back for her when I was able :( Hubby is partial to big dogs... I love big dogs too, but I also love little dogs because growing up we always had little dogs inside and bigger dogs outside.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I'm just coming up on six months of not smoking (YAY!) and I realized something yesterday. I can vape in the cold! Before, if it was below about 40 degrees, I couldn't smoke or I'd cough horribly. It was like my bronchial tubes just seized up and started clenching. So I always had to go without a cigarette while we were outside doing anything in the winter, and sometimes we're outside for extended periods. I was always wanting to go back in the house so I could smoke.

But now, I can take my mod out with me, and for instance, yesterday it was zero when I took Zipper outside first thing for her potty trip, and I realized I was standing out there vaping (the clouds were HUGE because it was so cold! LOL!), but I wasn't coughing! It wasn't uncomfortable at all. And WOWZA, it was WAY colder than my lowest smoking tolerance had been before.

I'm not sure if it's because the vapor is smoother, moister, and softer, or whether it's just the fact that I haven't breathed in any smoke in six months and my lungs are healing, but it sure is nice to be able to vape outside in the cold. This is a benefit I hadn't been expecting.

~Lannie

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm just coming up on six months of not smoking (YAY!) and I realized something yesterday. I can vape in the cold! Before, if it was below about 40 degrees, I couldn't smoke or I'd cough horribly. It was like my bronchial tubes just seized up and started clenching. So I always had to go without a cigarette while we were outside doing anything in the winter, and sometimes we're outside for extended periods. I was always wanting to go back in the house so I could smoke.

But now, I can take my mod out with me, and for instance, yesterday it was zero when I took Zipper outside first thing for her potty trip, and I realized I was standing out there vaping (the clouds were HUGE because it was so cold! LOL!), but I wasn't coughing! It wasn't uncomfortable at all. And WOWZA, it was WAY colder than my lowest smoking tolerance had been before.

I'm not sure if it's because the vapor is smoother, moister, and softer, or whether it's just the fact that I haven't breathed in any smoke in six months and my lungs are healing, but it sure is nice to be able to vape outside in the cold. This is a benefit I hadn't been expecting.

~Lannie
Oh, I remember the freezng hack-cough! I think the moist vapor has a lot to do with it, AND your lungs are healing. Isn't it great???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread