Sub ohm e liquid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-23

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2015
Albuquerque, NM
Forgive me if I'm in the wrong area. [emoji53] So I've been rebuilding a while now and just recently started purchasing brand name juice. I was buying from a few local B&Ms before. But I've noticed a HUGE difference in how gunky the B&M's juice is. I would normally have to rewick every day or two, the wick would be disgusting and brown. Then my coils would be basically black and sooty... But with this brand name juice the wicks are good for almost a week.

The best juice so far hands down is Firebrand sub-ohm. (I'm not promoting, endorsing, selling, advertising, ect.) It's so crazy how clean my wicks actually stay.

I've seen other juices marketed as sub ohm but have yet to try them. If so I'm trying to find another sub ohm or even ''regular'' juice that'll keep my wicks un-gunky. Spending $20+ on a 30ml is getting expensive... If I can find something else perfect... If not I don't mind spending because in the end im saving time and money..

I know firebrand uses palm VG so would that maybe be why it keeps everything so 'clean'? Or do any of you know why this juice is so wick friendly?

Thanks so much![emoji5]

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
You may want to investigate DIY.
I did about 6 months ago and I love it.
Make exactly what you want with exactly the ratio you want.
Never worry if your vape mail is going to come in time.
It isn't for everybody, but I think everybody should give it a legitimate try. Meaning don't mix 10 ml and decide it sucks.
Give it a couple of weeks to sort out what it is that you like and to steep your juice.

I'd venture to say that I spend MUCH less than $20 on 30ml. I think when all is said and done, it is about $1.70 for that amount. But even at twice that, still a good deal. And, since I trust the supplier of my components, I "know" what's in the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread