I'm an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidRomano67

May 26, 2015
LA, CA
:danger::danger::danger:

Call this more of a rant and rave, maybe a return to the ECF after several months of inactivity, call it what you want.
I call this a 5AM confessional about something that has made me very anxious and a little ashamed, so why not share? (amiright?) Yesterday I hung out a friend from the first college I went to (the one where I learned to smoke like a chimney) and, because I'm a 20something Californian, we both got very :smokie::smokie: (legally purchased OTHER STUFF). Here's where the idiot part comes in: I think that in my stupor I left my beloved SXmini outside at the end of the night and somebody took it. I've looked all over my house to no avail, the search did nothing except raise my heart rate.
What is my next step? I'm determined to wait and hope that I just misplaced the thing somewhere, but in the event that it is truly lost forever, what to do?
I'm still a college student working a low paying job, so I don't exactly have a pile of money sitting around to blow on high end mods. I also know that the SXmini ML class just came out that is a certain upgrade over my lost SX, but I doubt I can afford it. Same goes for the new DNA200 mods, many of which I want but cannot afford, with the addition that none of the DNA200 mods that I know of are as simultaneously pocket friendly and rugged as the SXmini.
The answer seems to be to wait and, if all else fails, purchase a used SXmini M class somewhere. I've got just a few more posts to go until I can become a verified member here and access the classified sections.

Honestly I'll be surprised if anybody reads this whole rant thingy, and I don't expect many (or any) replies. I just needed a place to vent to a bunch of fellow vapers, because I really freaked out and almost ran for a cigarette if not for my Shark DNA40 saving me. It really makes me think what a slippery slope nicotine/tobacco addiction is. I almost purchased my first pack in almost 2 years just because I couldn't find my favorite mod. Yeah, I'm an idiot.

PS - Sorry admins, didn't know other stuff was completely not allowed. Won't happen again (I think). :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread