Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Maple, Eh?, 70/30, 18mg

Earthy, grassy NET with prominent maple notes. For those familiar with Huntsman, Maple, Eh? shares near-identical tobacco but has an added maple presence. I suspect if you enjoy Huntsman, you will like Maple,Eh? even more.

Note: HHV offers four flavors that could be categorized as "Earthy". They are, Dark Horse, Huntsman, Maple, Eh?, and Gaia.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Heavenly tobacco. 30/70 PG/VG @ 12mg nicotine. Using Reos Grand and RM5.

I have revisited HT, this time using a dual coil at 0.6 Ohms. The same flavor notes; Caramel and Vanilla are the high notes with a nutty undertone. A very rich yet smooth vape. Quite enjoyable after a meal, yet still satisfying throughout the day. There have quite a few who have used Heavenly tobacco as an All-Day Vape. This is not one of HHV's NET selections, so steeping for any period of time is optional. This selection can be enjoyed strait out of the mailbox, although I personally like to let it steep about four weeks or so to allow the flavors to blend together. Smooth, rich and just a tad on the sweet side, I would heartily recommend this as a 'Must Try' to those unfamiliar with HHV Tobacco flavors. A truly enjoyable take on the RY4 flavor.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
  • Deleted by LAwaters
  • Reason: Not a review
Dragon' s Fire 100% VG, 18mg Nic, no menthol ; Serendipity, 100 % VG, 18mg, Nic, no menthol ; Pirate's Booty 100% VG, 18mg NIC, no menthol. (Have tried Heavenly Army- like it a lot but for me it would be in the number 4 position. Serendipity, to me, is just a stronger form of Legend...)

iTaste AVP (old school, max 14 watts) with either Taifun or KayFun RTA ; Beyond Vape Beacon and VLS Ragnarok mech mods; Mako RDA and (soon, end of week) VLS Vector RDA. Tank Atty's: 1.3~ ohm kanthal coil ; mech mods .5~.6 ohm dual coil kanthal. Japanese cotton wicking for all devices.

I've read all the posts in this thread, and honestly don't know what I can add to descriptions. But I will just say this- Heathers is the ONLY juice I am vaping regularly. PERIOD. I 'discovered' the line a year and three months ago and now I am buying 100ml bottles. I sincerely hope they never stop doing what they do; I've not found another juice maker that comes close to the complexity, richness and just sheer pleasure of their juices. I 'venture out' now and agin and buy a small bottle of another brand just to see / compare. So far- I've ALWAYS come back to Heather's.

I recently tried a 30ml bottle of 'tobacco extract' in 'max VG' from a local vape shop. Passable, but just passable. When I went in again I intentionally was vaping some Dragon's Fire and talked the co-owner into putting a cover on my atty and trying it. His eyes said it all. "That's really good...who did you say makes this...?"

Anyway, I'm praying Heather's keeps on keeping on! My picks, in order, are:

Dragon's Fire- all day every day vape
Serendipity- weekend vape, days off vape
Pirate's Booty- in between tanks / drippers of Dragon's fire, just to change it up a bit.

Brian

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Caramel Apple Tobacco
70/30 12mg

I've been vaping a long time now, and until very recently, I only vaped very simple flavors, mostly tobacco. My buddy Bronze recommended I try Peppermint Bark and even though I usually don't find sweet or complex non-tabacco flavors remotely interesting, I liked it. I liked it a lot. I went through 100mg of it to be exact.

So when they had their most recent sale, I decided to try Caramel Apple Tobacco and I can't say enough great things about the subtle flavors. The caramel, apple and tobacco melt into one extremely nice vape. I think the apple flavor is most dominant, but the caramel and tobacco come through as well.

This is the kind of vape I could myself vaping all day long without growing tired of the flavor.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
  • Deleted by LAwaters
  • Reason: Not a review

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
  • Deleted by LAwaters
  • Reason: Not a review.

Ken Albin

Apr 11, 2017
Pirate's Booty, 70/30, 24mg. Kanger T3S clearomizer with 1.8 ohm coil.

I smoked cigars for decades before quitting and only vaping for the past 8 years. My favorite cigar was a Victor Sinclair Churchill, a robust and spicy cigar with a hint of chocolate. Pirate's Booty is the only vaping liquid I have ever found that comes extremely close to that perfect taste. I looked for years to find a juice that would replace my Victor Sinclair cigars and this is the one. It is my absolute favorite juice and the first one I always reorder just to make certain I have some on tap. If you love spicy cigars that are bold, complex, and not sweet, you will love this liquid.

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
Heavenly Tobacco 30/70 pg/vg, 6mg
Vaping currently on a .65 ohm single coil build in the Aqua FX at 35 watts.

My first order from these guys was in March of 2013, so I've vaped this juice in just about every kind of tank and configuration possible over the last 5 years. I'm still vaping it today. I prefer it in the Aqua FX, as big of a pain as this thing is to build on, because it really brings out the tobacco flavor. In many other setups the tobacco kind of rides in the background. That being said, it is a nice and nutty yet mellow tobacco. It blends in well with the caramel and vanilla, giving it a sweeter flavor than most of your traditional tobacco offerings, but not overly sweet. It goes extremely well with a good cup of coffee.

This has been my preferred ADV for a few years now and I haven't gotten tired of it. It's not only one of my favorite offerings from HHV, it's the best tobacco vape I've ever had from anywhere, and I'm a fan of tobacco flavors and I've vaped a bunch of them. I'm not typically a fan of RY4 type flavors as they tend to be too sweet, but this one really hits the spot and maintains authentic tobacco profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread