PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
sammich time
fun-food-furniture-1_zpsea745b25.jpg

habes a good one eberybodys ♥

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
OK, I GOTTA write this now, while first impressions are still in my head. Vanilla Love. Yims, this is just spectacular. While I was mixing some up tonight, I wasn't sure I'd like it too much, the vanilla aroma seemed too strong. Only made 15ml as a tryout, and dripped a little to taste. Wow, I was surprised! The strong aroma was just from the extract, after mixing it was fine. So.....filled up the Subtank, and I gotta say, this is DEEP. So much going on here. I don't intend to get all nerdy, but really, this is like a wine, that at first you think you know what it is, and then a few sips later, something else sneaks up on you and makes you go "huh?". Same thing happens here. I got a real pleasant (and not overpowering) pure vanilla first. But...then it morphs and adds other elements. And they all contribute to the original flavor (I swear I get a slight hint in there of pineapple too). I've tried vanillas in the past, but they were always too "sweet". This isn't. But the "natural" sweetness is there. I can't wait to see how this vapes after a week or so. And I'm thinking, this may be great to mix with the "peppery" flavor of Latakia.

Props to you. I don't know how you've done it, but you done it!:wub:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
OK, I GOTTA write this now, while first impressions are still in my head. Vanilla Love. Yims, this is just spectacular. While I was mixing some up tonight, I wasn't sure I'd like it too much, the vanilla aroma seemed too strong. Only made 15ml as a tryout, and dripped a little to taste. Wow, I was surprised! The strong aroma was just from the extract, after mixing it was fine. So.....filled up the Subtank, and I gotta say, this is DEEP. So much going on here. I don't intend to get all nerdy, but really, this is like a wine, that at first you think you know what it is, and then a few sips later, something else sneaks up on you and makes you go "huh?". Same thing happens here. I got a real pleasant (and not overpowering) pure vanilla first. But...then it morphs and adds other elements. And they all contribute to the original flavor (I swear I get a slight hint in there of pineapple too). I've tried vanillas in the past, but they were always too "sweet". This isn't. But the "natural" sweetness is there. I can't wait to see how this vapes after a week or so. And I'm thinking, this may be great to mix with the "peppery" flavor of Latakia.

Props to you. I don't know how you've done it, but you done it!:wub:
I LOVE VANILLA LOVE
i got some premix, it is by FAR the best vanilla i ever had,,, and believe i've been looking for a good one and this one is everything i ever wanted in a vanilla vape

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Actually Moon, the reason I ordered it is because of what you wrote about it last week.
well, I'm glad you liked it too, and trusted me :lol::lol::lol:
I would not have raved about it if i didnt think it deserved raving but it really really is a great juice there will be more of it in my future for sure

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I'm using the RDA on the Subox at 20W and this is REALLY great!
i have it in a Kayfun Nano built with a temp control coil @ about .14 on My cloupor mini 330º set to auto jules

i know most people use temp control at higher temps than that,,,,, but thats about where i vape everything at

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
i have it in a Kayfun Nano built with a temp control coil @ about .14 on My cloupor mini 330º set to auto jules

i know most people use temp control at higher temps than that,,,,, but thats about where i vape everything at

I gotta get into this. I have the eVic, but I've just been kinda intimidated by TC.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
make sure your coil is spaced, as evenly as possible
when you go to set the resistance on the device be SURE coil & mod are at the same temperature
temp setting is, well as high as the temp should go
jules or power setting is how fast it will get there

som devices you can set the poser to a numerical number, others have presets soft, medium hard etc, some have an auto setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread