Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So I am completely beat.
Was pouring a concrete slab at my folks place for their barn. 1 down 2 to go.....2 8 yard slabs, one 10 yard.
Working on an 8 yard slab mostly by yourself is hard enough, but the truck brought the wrong mix....it came with rock up to 2" when I ordered 1/2".....and it also came with an accelerator (makes it set up faster) which i DID NOT ask for...both made my job harder, and made doing a nice finish impossible. What I got was foundation footing mix to make a slab out of...which means someone just poured footings with a slab mix...3000 psi instead of 5000, which means the footings will look nice, but be cracked to all hell in a year or two.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
That doesn't sound good. :( I'm sorry it didn't go as planned.

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
They need to die. I don't care how, just needs to be done.
Funny you should say that...I know a guy, who knows a guy...that might be in with the Chicago mob.....while im am making a joke....I am also serious in knowing a guy , oh wait, hes my brother in law

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Funny you should say that...I know a guy, who knows a guy...that might be in with the Chicago mob.....while im am making a joke....I am also serious in knowing a guy , oh wait, hes my brother in law
I know a guy...with a tow truck and knows a guy who lives next door to a pig farm

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Not cool. We can switch back if you want to. I can try handling it from my end. It was mine originally anyway!
Thats sweet, but I'll wait and see if I hear back from them soon. They're out of stock of the black ones (of course they are), so may end up with red anyways if they will let me exchange. If not, I can just be grateful I didn't pay for it, right?

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thats sweet, but I'll wait and see if I hear back from them soon. They're out of stock of the black ones (of course they are), so may end up with red anyways if they will let me exchange. If not, I can just be grateful I didn't pay for it, right?
That's exactly what I was thinking, too. You had a working mod until we switched. i definitely don't mind taking control of the broken one and giving you back your original one. If they don't want to deal with it, let me know and I am fine with switching back! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread