Can anyone recommend fruity flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
I have four Capella's that are awesome. A cherry ( wild ) with stevia, a orange mango with stevia, a banana, and a apple pie.

I also have Capella green apple and golden pineapple that are good mixed with other flavours but my favourite four above will stand on their on for me. I heard the Capella strawberry is great but I've not used it yet.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I really enjoy fruity flavors, mixed with mint or vanilla or something sweet is great. I've had a couple higher end juices I like but nothing amazing. Can anyone recommend some high end name brand fruity flavors for me to try?

I love Ahlusion's Mango Lassi, and their Autumn Mist, which is an apple and pear blend. Ahlusion has many amazing fruit juices. I also love Seduce juice's Snake Venom (Peach, Coconut and Cream), Snake Oil (Pear, coconut and cream) and their Impearmint (Pear and spearmint). I think all of these are pretty safe bets for you. Just google the brand names, i.e. Ahlusion e juice and Seduce juice and they'll pop right up. Good luck.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
1. 'Mr Oh Cookie Face' by G2 vapor. 80VG20PG. Literally very rich and creamy butterscotch cookie infused with a lovely non sweet strawberry exhale. The flours blend so well it is unreal and the stuff smells delicious as it tastes. Best liquid I have ever vaped.

2. Clutch vapors. Have a bottle of their 'Hat Trick.' 70PG 30VG. Raspberry creme brule. Amazing thick rich custard / brule creaminess infused with a raspberry note so realistic I feel like I have pips stcuk in between my teeth after vaping it! Probably 2nd best I have ever vaped.

4. Charlie's Chalk 'Dust Dream Cream.' Literally a rich and thick cream, nothing else. Delicious alone but I found the 60VG40PG too runny to vape at sub ohm so I mix it with any fruity type of the above and below and it makes them extra creamy while still carrying the other flavour. You could mix it with any fruit liquid and it would be great.

5. Suicide Bunny 'Derailed.' Needs a good long step or all I got was chemical banana. After a really long steep with the top off, it is a creamy banana and vanilla milk type taste with moderate cinnamon notes. I would buy their 'Mother's Milk' after trying it but I found (have tried but not bought) Button Junkie 'Vulture Punch' and Clutch Vapors 'Hat Trick' (have bought) to be more complex and creamier and taste less like Nesquick.

Another one I have not bought but would solidly recommend if you like the flavour profiles are button Junkie 'Vulture Punch' and their other liquids. High VG though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread