Reliable good Fruit ejuice brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Hey guys, Im shopping for some new ejuice flavors. I was considering Yami Vapor maybe? I enjoy fruity flavors, but not candy fruity flavors if that makes sense. Not a fan of "dry" fruity flavors like Naked 100. If anyone can helo Id really appreciate it, Its hard to shop and really tell. Maybe I should just go with Yami. Helps!

Also, what are some good, reliable sites with deals for popular brands? Preferably close to Ohio/midwest/east coast. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: stols001

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I like a fiji apple/strawberry called "Rift" and a white grape/purple grape called Pandoras Box by a company called Avail. Mixing the two is also pretty amazing.

I add a few drops of Rogue Rainbow Explosion (skittles type flavor) at times into the mix or Excisions Paradox for some sweet grape hints.

All are yummy straight up, but random mixes of them in each device keeps my taste buds happy all day.

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Thank you so much for your help and suggestions everyone!! I ended up going with a brand Ive tried once before, I found some bottles for sale in multiple flavors that sound AMAZING. Yami Vapor/Sugoi Shakara/Ryu and I actually forget the other flavors nane, It was a dragonfruit, kiwi and other flavors.
Its called Juusu from Yami Vapor. www.myvpro.com has them for 15$! so I lucked out and they ship to me pretty fast.

(I waited to long to order and had to pay through the nose from a local shop already for a bottle I dont even like. Local shop has NO kiwi or dragonfruit at all. Not mixed or otherwise. Zeroa)

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread