Foods that you get nicotine from (other than tobacco) include:
tomatoes
potatoes
eggplant
peppers/capsicums
cauliflower
green tea and
black tea

Think about that for a minute. If the govmint wants to regulate vaping because of its tobacco-like nicotine, why not regulate the above-mentioned foods too? Granted, they are all significantly lower than tobacco, but what about us 3mg or 0mg vapers? Black tea is the highest (I think) of that whole list. How many people would be ticked off if the FDA regulated tea as a tobacco product?
I know, right? I read a blog about this a long time ago and I wondered the same thing! The blog focused on the tomato sauce part the most, talking about nanograms being released in the vapor as tomatoes are cooked (so would cooking Italian food also be banned??) and stated that the amount of nicotine released in second hand vapor was even less than tomato sauce steam. I just don't get how the government can regulate inhaled nicotine that is not associated with combustion and the carcinogens created while smoking. Nicotine in low doses is no more harmful than caffeine, and just try and regulate coffee, lol!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
:) I will post pictures! I am so excited! I have 3 new vanilla flavorings coming I have not tried yet too :) French Vanilla V2 capella, french vanilla II TFA, vanilla deluxe tfa, also a butterscotch and caramel candy for the butterscotch Vaughn eliquid. Of course some of my favorite hazelnut flavoring. I decided that since i needed diy stuff to use my vape tax dollar allowance mostly on diy. :) I am very vapey happy :)
That made my mouth water!! I ordered some flavors today, too. A couple of apple pie ones for a recipe and some cinnamon bakery and... 3 other ones I can't remember right now. :D Turns out Ecigarettexpress is in Tacoma! I could have gone there on Thursday. I drove through Tacoma on my way to and from the doctor, lol. I should get them early next week, though, so it's all good. :)

Reactions: wvducklady

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Reactions: Seleya

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Oh I forgot to let you guys know! I got my gallbladder ultrasound today, and I should get the results back Monday or sometime over the week :) Yay! They checked out everything in my stomach and my other organs.
Yay! I hope it all comes back good and they figure out what's really going on! I had a weirdity on my blood work results. They do a huge panel on me every 6 months (until April. Then it's once a year I think) and my hormone tests came back abnormal. My parathyroid is high. Usually it's high in conjunction with high calcium, indicating osteoporosis, but my calcium is right in the middle of the normal range. Not sure what that's all about, lol. I bet they call me on Monday to tell me I have to have more tests. Wasn't expecting that at all! All the other panels came back great, which is awesome, but the parathyroid, folate and B12 are elevated.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Ok family, today I went to a local b&m and finally think I found a decent coffee vape, but had to buy it in 6 and 0 to dilute to my normal 3. Also gonna try adding som of the 0 to some chocolate flavored to see what happens. Also picked up a matched set of 50 amp imrens for 10bucks a battery
there is no such thing as a 50 amp 18650, despite what the label may say, just be aware of that fact. they are listing the max discharge rate....a completely meaningless number, because there is no standard to how long of a pulse should be used to arrive at that figure. your 50 amp batteries are more then likely 20 amp, at best 25 amp.

edit: same applies even to "40 amp" :p

Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread