PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
A little sad today. Would have been my father's birthday. Born in '22, led a good honest and caring life. Put a roof over our heads since we were kids, and put three of us through college, no small feat given the times. I'll always miss him and what he taught me, and did for me. Always harped on me about smoking, since I was a teen. Hope he knows now that I finally quit...

235689.jpg
He knows and he's Ever So Proud of You !! ♥

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Just saw this....

HAPPY NEW YEAR: Today, Feb 8th, the Moon is new. According to the traditional Chinese lunisolar calendar, this marks the beginning of a new year--the "Year of the Monkey." A 15-day celebration is underway in China, ending later this month when the Moon becomes full. Happy Chinese New Year!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
A little sad today. Would have been my father's birthday. Born in '22, led a good honest and caring life. Put a roof over our heads since we were kids, and put three of us through college, no small feat given the times. I'll always miss him and what he taught me, and did for me. Always harped on me about smoking, since I was a teen. Hope he knows now that I finally quit...

235689.jpg

He Knows

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Thank you Moonie!
I'm:
th

That sounds like a good idea ... :)

I got a leaky tire fixed, filled the tank with gas.... made coffee at work... but it isn't looking busy yet so I may end up joining the hooky players if things don't pick up soon

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
@jmur have your tried the Target Tank yet???

I am really liking it! so much so I picked up a few more.

I'm not gonna say this will be a Kayfun KIller for Me, but the Kayfun's surely won't be getting the work out they have been

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Got a small coating today, maybe couple inches, but more of a sleety type thing. Not even gonna clear it till tomorrow. Looking out the front I can see the roads are pretty crappy, so I guess it's sandwiches for dinner tonight...

Wanted some cold beer for tonight but couldn't get out for that either. So,this should be interesting. Found a couple of old cans I never drank. Operative word here is "old". Like 2008. This could be educational..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread