PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm gonna go get some gas N find a Wi-Fi hotspot so I can type an email to my GF as opposed to sliding it out on my phone. :laugh: Back in awhile!

Some smartphone accounts allow you to create a hotspot with your cell phone but at the cost of data on cell networks, it may end up being cheaper to get a internet account for the house instead depending on how much you'd end up using it.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I'm gonna go get some gas N find a Wi-Fi hotspot so I can type an email to my GF as opposed to sliding it out on my phone. :laugh: Back in awhile!
ya know it's easier if you download skype and video chat with her. You can do that wiff you new laptop.
webcam2.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Some smartphone accounts allow you to create a hotspot with your cell phone but at the cost of data on cell networks, it may end up being cheaper to get a internet account for the house instead depending on how much you'd end up using it.
:blink: okay now I comfused a lil bits ( as usual :lol: )

If you had internet with your old computer you can use your new laptop with the same connection using the ethernet cable Doo. Your laptop will have a plug hole for that. You don't "have" to use the laptop on wifi only :unsure:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
:blink: okay now I comfused a lil bits ( as usual :lol: )

If you had internet with your old computer you can use your new laptop with the same connection using the ethernet cable Doo. Your laptop will have a plug hole for that. You don't "have" to use the laptop on wifi only :unsure:

I was assuming that if he was using his cell phone to email with... that he didn't have an internet connection but if he does... your right, he should be able to plug right into the same cable he uses for the desktop or get a wireless router that allows him to use either a wired or wireless connection

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I was assuming that if he was using his cell phone to email with... that he didn't have an internet connection but if he does... your right, he should be able to plug right into the same cable he uses for the desktop or get a wireless router that allows him to use either a wired or wireless connection
I was assuming he had a desktop puter before cuz he did all the youtube videos :blink: A course I habes been wrong ALOT more then once :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and now he's gone so we'll have to wait to find out :smokie:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I was assuming he had a desktop puter before cuz he did all the youtube videos :blink: A course I habes been wrong ALOT more then once :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and now he's gone so we'll have to wait to find out :smokie:

He also mentioned uploading the video's from work... so I'm uncertain also :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread