Battery Fakes on eBay? Your opinion/experience needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LevineDelta

May 8, 2015
Hey ecf!!,

So i went on eBay and saw a company with great ratings, GeniuneCells, and authentic Sony VTC4's (2-Pack) going for $10.00 which i purchased. I received however a 2-pack of LGDBHE41865 but what was weird to me was the fact they are labeled as 3.7V and 2100 mAh on the batteries.

Now doing very little to no research i typed in LGDBHE41865 as stated on the batteries into google and they all come up as 2500mAh.. did they just send me fakes? If so can i assume all there batteries are and i should request a refund instead?

I'm not a super sub ohm vapor, i never go below 0.25 and most of the time i'm between 0.30 and 0.50 but i have no problem spending any extra cash for safety when i'm putting these devices near my face, eyes, and mouth. Majority of the time I use my RX200 and my Sigeli 150 with the occasional Wismec Noisy Cricket with a nice protruding 510 RDA, of course.

( I classify super sub ohm vapor as 0.10 and below )

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Last edited:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Sounds like you didn't get what you paid for. Bought Sony received Lg.
Someone also mislabeled the batteries you received.
If you can return for refund that would be best. If not you've learned a lesson, never buy batteries from iffy sources.
Legit sources don't send different batteries from what the customer ordered.

RTD is my very first choice for all my batteries.

LevineDelta

May 8, 2015
Thanks for the links of suppliers and thank you for the responses.

The seller said they will ship me the correct batteries but i'll need to pay for the return shipping.. very inconvenient, especially because i just ordered the Wismec Noisy Cricket and the batteries together so i could use the device but now i have to wait a week for the return shipment to arrive then another week for the correct batteries to arrive. (3 weeks total from first purchase for some batteries)

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Thanks for the links of suppliers and thank you for the responses.

The seller said they will ship me the correct batteries but i'll need to pay for the return shipping.. very inconvenient, especially because i just ordered the Wismec Noisy Cricket and the batteries together so i could use the device but now i have to wait a week for the return shipment to arrive then another week for the correct batteries to arrive. (3 weeks total from first purchase for some batteries)

The HE4 is a pretty good battery if you decided to just keep them until your VTc4's arrive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread