Help me pick a TC mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickles

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Hey,

So I wanna get into the tc thing. It just seems more convenient, hassel free and more forgiving without needing a precise coil resistance.

I currently vape an istick 50w with a obs tvct and vertex v2 around 20 to 35w. This mod has plenty battery life for my adv needs. I can usually go 2 days on a charge. Maybe 1 if I go 45w with .2 coil.

I want something small with adiquate all day battery life. My istick 50w is a fine size and weight. Anything smaller or lighter is a huge bonus. I have no idea if a single 18650 mod will be sufficient battery life. I do vape at lower watts and like a warm to cool vape. I wouldnt mind a dual bat mod as long as its not too big or heavey. I would also like to try ti coils. Are the 60w tc mods enough watts for tc???

Which mods do u guys recommend? I would like to spend 50-100. Cheaper the better.

Thanks guys, iv been outta the game for a bit so dont know whats out there

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
I havnt used a Sigelei, but my D2 was decent for work. But it was barely able to last me until I got home.
mostly ran a .11-.14 single coil at 440F @ 30w. Chainvaped for about 40 minutes morning commute, combined about 60 minutes at work, then another 60 minutes commute home. If I had to work overtime, no way it would last me for my ride home. So thats for a single battery. I hated carrying a spare battery

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Small and All day are only part of the equation. Are you planning to use the mod at 35w most of the Day, only on breaks, chain vaping?

I Flip 3-4 18650 2500 mah batteries a Day vaping at 25w-30w on efficient mods.

However, chilling a bit and using 3000mah batteries, I can run TC off 2 batteries.

IPV D3 is a good TC mod, but no SS wire

I feel, for Cost/quality, the VTC-mini is an excellent Small mod. You can purchase the 60w version for less than the 75w and upgrade for Free - it is the SAME Mod.

For Bigger Bucks - SX Mini M Class is fantastic, but not small.

You will need to compare features and see what interest you and what you can do without.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread